Racing Mack Trucks.

Hello to all my fellow MACK TRUCK Owners and Enthusiasats.

Check out my new ALBUM ant the BMT Members Gallery to see all fantastick MACK TRUCKS at our local TRUCK FEST 2008!!!!

Check Out my new album at:

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?aut...m&album=471

Here some pictures of MACK TRUCKS.

This is a MACK R600 Street Racing Truck

Is a SINGLE AXLE model powered by that awesome MACK EM6 285 engine and a 5 speed MACK GearBox.

med_gallery_1677_471_1199233.jpg

med_gallery_1677_471_1457796.jpg

med_gallery_1677_471_504148.jpg

med_gallery_1677_471_870047.jpg

med_gallery_1677_471_1131934.jpg

med_gallery_1677_471_786720.jpg

med_gallery_1677_471_935094.jpg

med_gallery_1677_471_1467026.jpg

As the era of the 5 year truck begins its nice to see

At least this dealer had the good sence to order real mack components.

Most of our stuff is coming in with meritor stuff!Most guys like locking diffs here and the mack diff hasnt offered that yet!

Its nice to know the rear ends will still be intact when the rest of the truck will be long gone! :D

As the era of the 5 year truck begins its nice to see

At least this dealer had the good sence to order real mack components.

Most of our stuff is coming in with meritor stuff!Most guys like locking diffs here and the mack diff hasnt offered that yet!

Its nice to know the rear ends will still be intact when the rest of the truck will be long gone! :D

MERITOR Stuff just SUCKS!!!!! For the road and job site conditions here NOTHING beats a true MACK rear ends.

Here that MACK rear-end is so aprecciated that when the peolple at the dealer ask you what kind of rear end components you want on your truck a 100% of buyers say make mine a true MACK Truck!!!!

MERITOR Stuff just SUCKS!!!!! For the road and job site conditions here NOTHING beats a true MACK rear ends.

Here that MACK rear-end is so aprecciated that when the peolple at the dealer ask you what kind of rear end components you want on your truck a 100% of buyers say make mine a true MACK Truck!!!!

I wish they would work on a dif lock for the mack diff !But I know if the volvo guys have a hand in it ,it will get too tecky and over complicated!Better watch what I wish for huh!:(

Look no further than the pictures of the GU with the hood open tecky rad mount tecky steering bracket tecky and comlicated rad rad bottle bracket.They could build a whole lot cheaper truck by simply un engineering the over engineered.And still out class a pete or KW.