Momma Is Getting Careless:

Rob

Today I found a credit card receipt from my favorite truck parts store buried under some paperwork on the table. Keep in mind that Momma don't much care for the amount, or kinds of things that place sells me so this should be good.

The receipt was for $630.00 so I'm just about drooling on myself wondering what she has purchased. She's been given so many clues over the year that I've really no idea what is in store, or what it will cost me when it all shakes out.

To keep her from becoming angry with me, I replaced the receipt and went about my business. Ya'll know I don't like to make Momma mad cause she always wants to "whack me off"; and that is not the least bit enjoyable.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Don't assume anything. It might be something for "her" truck.

There went the air from my sails.........

That would actually be alright too as she willingly shares!!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

This truck parts store does not by chance also sell fireams I hope for your sake, Rob.

Just trying to explore all the angles...

Gregg

Really don't have to worry about that too much. She is proficient in use of the firearms already in our possession.

It's the Ginsu knives and such I fear in the drawer.

Rob

My first thought was a NUT SPLITTER but they don't cost $630.00. Besides, a well placed sharp chisel and strong blow with a 3 pound sledge will achieve the same result. That way, there is no evidence of a pre-meditated purchase and Momma could beat the first degree rap.

The "boys" were lost accidently while she practiced swinging a Samurai Sword a few months back, (according to her). Coincidently the act coincided with the purchase of another Mack truck.

Rob

Them turncoats at the parts store would not rat Momma out for nothing today. She has spent a mere fraction of what I have in the joint through the years yet they wouldn't tell me nothing as far as what she has purchased.

I called em all traitors as I left!!

Rob

Them turncoats at the parts store would not rat Momma out for nothing today. She has spent a mere fraction of what I have in the joint through the years yet they wouldn't tell me nothing as far as what she has purchased.

I called em all traitors as I left!!

I bet the $630.00 was a bribe to call her when you come in to buy more stuff and to get copies of all of your previous tickets for what you already bought!

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!