Great news Ernie! I'll be glad to see you make some positive progress after the round of setbacks you've experienced.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I'm comming around a little bit at a time, but doin OK!! Also congratulations on your new addition to the family!! It's always nice to have another one to spoil! I've got 5 an another one on the way!! I don't know if the Grandkid's or the trucks are gona send me to the poor house....Maybe both?? LOL

Ernie DS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought the 700 into the shop today, I have my friend Steve tearin into the 12-71!! Well so far It aint lookin to bad!! It seems that the two heads have been re-done an have not even seen oil yet, Steve pulled the pan down an It looks like they changed 3 liners an pistons (just as the pref. owner had stated) also the inside of the bottom end is super clean an the bearnings show very little wear if any!! also we are thinkin that this motor was twin turbo charged?? The motor has duel pyro's an has 80mm injectors! Well I hope to have the garage shake rattle an rollin by the end of the week!!!

Ernie DS PS hope to have a video an pic's when I get her started an runnin so turn the volume up an hold on to your computers!!! ..

ahrite,,,atleast the motor is fine,,,glad your up and about,,looking forward to some update shots,,im pretty much back to normal,myself,going back to work next tuesday...gonna be a little rough at first,,getting used to workin all night,,eeeeeewwww!!!!!after sleeping all night for 6 months.lol.bob