Favorite movie of all time:

Rob

Okay, a little fun for your day. It will only take a minute and you’ll be amazed at how accurate it is!

Be honest and don't look at the movie list below until you have done the math! Ok, just humor me and do it! Try this test and find out what movie is your favorite. This amazing math quiz can likely predict which of these movies you would enjoy the most. It really works... for MOST of us anyway!

Movie Quiz:

1.) Pick a number from 1-9.

2.) Multiply by 3.

3.) Add 3.

4.) Multiply by 3 again.

5.) Now add the two digits of your answer together to find your predicted favorite movie in the list of movies below:

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind

2. E.T.

3. Blazing Saddles

4. Star Wars

5. Forrest Gump

6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

7. Jaws

8. Grease

9. The Obama Farewell Speech of 2012

10. Casablanca

11. Jurassic Park

12. Shrek

13. Pirates of the Caribbean

14. Titanic

15. Raiders of the Lost Ark

16. Home Alone

17. Mrs. Doubtfire

Now, ain't that something??

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

man this quiz is dead accuriate my first number was 6. did the math and guess what it was magic. like the computer read my mind or something .some of the other numbers were ok flicks but my favorite new release is #9. thanks rob for this great system that you have brought to the table. there is no question as why you are in such demand for the radar systems you my friend are a genious... joe

man this quiz is dead accuriate my first number was 6. did the math and guess what it was magic. like the computer read my mind or something .some of the other numbers were ok flicks but my favorite new release is #9. thanks rob for this great system that you have brought to the table. there is no question as why you are in such demand for the radar systems you my friend are a genious... joe

well this backfired on me,,didnt work,,,hey man,,if your concidering a class 1 licence you might wanna concider swift,england,jb hunt,central refrigeration,,,alotta these big fleets will train you,,with little money down,,then once you start driving,they take the rest outa your paychecks,,can alotta times put 6-700 a week in your pocket to start,,then work your way up from there.make some calls..something to concider...good luck my friend...bob

thanks alot man im getting ready to go to the local school to see what they have available. i can take the upgrade class and get training for free since im on unemployment. it shouldnt be that hard to do sence ive had my class b for 15 years and i used to drive a tractor/trailer off road. i know some of the laws have changed so that might slow me down a little being that my mind dont work like it used to.

thanks alot man im getting ready to go to the local school to see what they have available. i can take the upgrade class and get training for free since im on unemployment. it shouldnt be that hard to do sence ive had my class b for 15 years and i used to drive a tractor/trailer off road. i know some of the laws have changed so that might slow me down a little being that my mind dont work like it used to.

oh,ok,,sounds like you got it wooped,,,.bob

What sucks about that is any habits on driving you have. Ergo floating the gears goes out the window.I get more grinding out of trying to dbl clutch then anything else. Never done it, Tried, Gave up. Luckily my test was on an auto