"Friends":

Rob

How many "friends" have you lost in your profile since the allowance of political and slightly "off color" conversations have been allowed?

Three folks have deleted themselves from mine in the past two weeks. Guess someone was offended by something I said?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Might just be an opportunity to see who your friends really are. As a young man, I once made a comment to and older mentor about someone being my friend. His reply has always stuck with me, and has stood the test of time. Does he come to see you? He asked. Your friends come to see you. If it wasn't so damn far I would come at least once a week, just to aggravate. That is of course, only If you really are as obnoxious as you pretend to be.

I seem to be missing a few, But I was raised that friends are friends because of how you are and how you treat them ,not because of views or opinions. I value all I have. What is interesting is I, recieved 2 negative reps from "members" with no posts. One for asking what color a R model was and one for some other equally piddly thing. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

well, hadnt thought bout that Rob, since you mentioned it, i went and looked. Looks like I got a whole bunch missing. I dont think they allow you as many as they used to in this new format. Your name was even gone from mine, and Other Dogs too. Yall dint "dump"me did you? LOL,,,Oh well, I will get over it,,(with a lil counseling maybe),,,randyp

The profile page only shows a few friends...click on "FRIENDS" in the navigation bar on the left side of your profile page. That will show all of them. I think the profile page view rotates friends around so you see different ones periodically.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Wasn't that info covered in the new "modulator" training? Someone was asleep at his school desk after a long night of radar fixin'

Radiation is cumulative over ones exposure throughout their lifetime. I'm certain better than half my brain cells are long gone of those surviving the high school years.........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Heh, Heh When I was a kid and had an invisible friend,they said it was creepy.....now I got lots of em.....

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Being a Jersey boy,born and raised,of course i am not easily offended,nor offended by others opinions,comments etc. so that said,i have have to agree with the "piss on em'" attitude as well,this is supposed to be both a FUN and Mack truck site!,been my experience that the two should be able to co-exist without the damn whining of a few miscontents! personally,i enjoy the "off color" humor and the occaisional "non politically" correct topic i'm glad that good sense prevailed in the poll,this site is just like TV,dont like what you see? change the channel,or better yet,TURN IT OFF! i do basically NO internet socializing with the exception of BMT,and am glad to consider all the folks i've met on here (whether we;ve met in person or not) friends!....................Mark

P.S. cept' Randyp,(little too goodie two shoes for me)

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Being a Jersey boy,born and raised,of course i am not easily offended,nor offended by others opinions,comments etc. so that said,i have have to agree with the "piss on em'" attitude as well,this is supposed to be both a FUN and Mack truck site!,been my experience that the two should be able to co-exist without the damn whining of a few miscontents! personally,i enjoy the "off color" humor and the occaisional "non politically" correct topic i'm glad that good sense prevailed in the poll,this site is just like TV,dont like what you see? change the channel,or better yet,TURN IT OFF! i do basically NO internet socializing with the exception of BMT,and am glad to consider all the folks i've met on here (whether we;ve met in person or not) friends!....................Mark

P.S. cept' Randyp,(little too goodie two shoes for me)

heh heh heh,,,goody 2 shoes huh,,wella wella,,,why dontcha just pick one side or other of my poop chute and give it a good ole smooch wit dem joisy lips o yourn,,,LOL,,,just keeding,,hows at for goody 2 shoes? LOL randyp

Well,speakin' of "poop chutes",here's a nice one! i'd entertain the thought of kissin' that!............................Mark

Guess that's alright less'n you enjoy wnk of the "Brown Eye" stew.

Rob