Swamp Loggers at it again

bubbamobilin

I was watching an episode of Swamp Loggers the other day, I don't know if it was old or new, just something the dvr recorded. One of the drivers was moaning and groaning because he had to drive the RD Mack cause his K-dud was broke down. He drove the Mack just so he could keep working but he didn't like it.

If they only knew. And I was just thinking how that RD will still be around when all those K-dud's are in the junk yard.

THE PROBLEM IS MOST OF THEM HAVE "LARGE CAR FEVER" !! & never been or around a Mack & dont know anything about them & hadn't had the chance to learn about them . then again some just dont care for a :mack1: period & Wouldn't know a good on/off road truck if it hit em (pun intended. ) you can take some drivers that have never drove anything but a road ranger put them in a : :MackLogo: & they ask how the hell do i shift this transmission .

i wish i had $0.50 for every non :mack1: driver i have taught how to drive a duplex, triplex,quadbox or 200 or 300 series mack airshift transmission. even over the CB ;)

i tell em quit your bitching & drive your still making $$ it could be worse you could have your ass @ home looking @ 4 walls. :rolleyes:

Personally i think some drivers are scared of a Bulldog cause they're a little different from the rest. me i was raised on the 2 stick & when my pop bought a White w/ a 9spd road ranger i was lost as a goose lol .

Got a buddy of mine who OWNS NOTHING BUT CORN BINDERS & K Whoppers tri axle dump buckets & tandem tractors w/ dump trailers . he owns 16 trucks. HE TOLD ME SOME YEARS AGO " ILL NEVER OWN A GD FING RAGGED MFING MACK!" he needed another Truck this past summer

well he goes truck shopping he goes & buys a 1998 CL713 TRIAXLE DUMP W/ A E7 460 & 8SPD MULTI REVERSE TRANSMISSION& 16' BED . The salesman knew my buddy since they were kids he tells my buddy you better have somebody come drive this truck home WHO KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE IT. He had to get 1 of 2 drivers that works for him that owned R Models in the past come drive it home He couldn't drive it lmao. :loldude: i havent let him forget what he said so many years ago to me & i'm rubbing in his face every chance i get

:whistling:

:loldude: That bulldog looks like a redheaded stepchild on his place in line w/ the IH & KW BUT IT LOOKS DAMN GOOD TO ME . :twothumbsup:

Later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Those guys got a managerie of trucks, Hell they got that 6x a-car, 1 mack and 2 or 3 kw's They have no clue what they want. Most guys want the large car. I know one thing I got a big truck, I can't come close to a large car. But I'll give them hell till I hit 96 then it is all over. But I'll eventually get there loaded and empty. But it does damn good off road. For a tractor. Still won't be a Mack But I make do