Christmas Mack stuff?

vision386

Just curious to see whats on everybodys wish list (as far as Mack stuff) this christmas,my curiousity was raised today afer the UPS man brought a "suspicious" looking pakage from Mack,but addressed to my wife...................i did find a pretty neat B-model dumptruck christmas tree ornament at Tractor supply this year.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

lucky!! they didnt have any mack stuff at my tractor supply. My nana and Papa {which are my grandma and grandpa} are letting me open a presant tonight and im thinking its pretty special and for my mack because they dont want anyone else to know. but im hoping to get some u model stuff on ebay that i asked my mom for. since im only 11. i hoped id get some paint or tires for my u model but i dont think i got that stuff.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny, 10 tires might be on a wish list ha ha. Man they are expencive. Id like 2 new front ones myself , I got some weather checking.

Im hoping to get some marker lights and some Mack or ATHS mud flaps. Mark , my wife got a box from Mack also last week... weird.. She also got a box from Watts Mack last week also..

Lets see the B model orniment!

I guess if I stay single for very much longer, i'll have to see if Santa will bring me a Mack puppy. I need something to chase the other dogs out of the yard and protect me from the dogs chasing me when I leave or arrive on my motorcycles. Don't think my neighbors are concerned about my safety since they let their dogs crap in my yard and chase anyone that comes to my house. I guess as long as I keep my feet up, i'm safe after all.

mike

I guess if I stay single for very much longer, i'll have to see if Santa will bring me a Mack puppy. I need something to chase the other dogs out of the yard and protect me from the dogs chasing me when I leave or arrive on my motorcycles. Don't think my neighbors are concerned about my safety since they let their dogs crap in my yard and chase anyone that comes to my house. I guess as long as I keep my feet up, i'm safe after all.

mike

Mike i hope you know that santa isnt real! LOL vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I need something to chase other dog out of the yard - when I leave on my motorcycle he comes over and craps in my yard. I have to admit that everyone that comes to my house compliments me on how big my shrubs have grown. I guess as long as I keep my feet up, i'm safe after all.

mike

just watch where you step.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Contrary to what you all think, with me being as lazy as I am, I did more than lollygag around and drink beer today. I got the old stew pot out and made a batch of stew- but I did not wear my Mack apron. Or my chef's hat. I'm gonna deliver it to people tomorrow for Christmas.

And not just because i'm cheap, it's good-and it's good for you, delicious and nutritious too.

Lot of work actually- we processed a 5 lb. bag of taters, a 3lb. bag of onions, and cut up a whole sirloin tip into bite size pieces last night- like kibbles and bits. Put it in gallon ziplock bags and marinated it in worcestorshire sauce.

This morning I put the beast, taters, and onions in a big pot on the stove. Then I got the stew pot out and boiled it out good before I started.

Didn't really take long to make the stew with the head start on the raw ingredients, besides, I didn't want to put cold stuff in the already hot cast iron stew pot. Don't want to take a chance on cracking it.

Then after it cooled a while we put it in canning jars for delivery.

But there's still work to be done after that. I washed the pot out with the hose, then had to put water in it and build the fire back up. Boiled it out again, dumped it, dried it out over the fire, then reseasoned it with Crisco. I repeat this process every time I use it.

I haven't even tasted the stew, but Jo said it was the best i've ever made- like I haven't heard that one before! My uncle used to say there's no such thing as a bad stew, some's just better than others.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Just curious to see whats on everybodys wish list (as far as Mack stuff) this christmas,my curiousity was raised today afer the UPS man brought a "suspicious" looking pakage from Mack,but addressed to my wife...................i did find a pretty neat B-model dumptruck christmas tree ornament at Tractor supply this year.............Mark

Yeah! Lets see some pics of the B-model ornament. I need to make the trek to TSC to pick one up. Any additional info would be beneficial, UPC, packaging.. .Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Mike i hope you know that santa isnt real! LOL vinny

Hey Hey nowwww.......just cause i'm a year younger than you......don't want to know what you big kids think of Santa. I know he is real because all you have to do is BELIEVE. I saw one of Santas helpers on this web-site and he knows exactly what I would like to have for Christmas and the New Year and beyond. Something warm and snuggly to keep me safe at night when I go to bed.

mike

I'll take a picture of the one i have on the tree tomorow,but i did find it on firstgears website so you can see what it looks like,its all metal,about the size of a matchbox car 1/64th scale......shows in stock on their website,and the Mack shop as well part # 90-0318........................Mark

www.firstgearreplicas.com

post-5836-0-06642600-1324694765_thumb.jp

Mark, I bought the same one from Firstgear last year for my Christmas tree my g/f finally bought me this year. My first tree ( seriously ) I cannot take any credit for putting it up. But glad you reminded me of the B Model ornament. I'll have to go home tonight and put it on the tree. I also have airplane oraments that I have collected for several years that I bought from Sportys Pilot Shop in Ohio. Since I spilled the beans tonight, I was hoping otherdog would have posted something special that I requested for Santa to bring me. But I guess i'll have to wait until Santa figures that out. LOL

mike

Mark, I bought the same one from Firstgear last year for my Christmas tree my g/f finally bought me this year. My first tree ( seriously ) I cannot take any credit for putting it up. But glad you reminded me of the B Model ornament. I'll have to go home tonight and put it on the tree. I also have airplane oraments that I have collected for several years that I bought from Sportys Pilot Shop in Ohio. Since I spilled the beans tonight, I was hoping otherdog would have posted something special that I requested for Santa to bring me. But I guess i'll have to wait until Santa figures that out. LOL

mike

Thats the only one they had left,so i bought it,kinda neat,my wife has been getting me the hallmark ornaments every year for a LONG time! cars and pickup trucks,almost have enough to do an entire tree now!.........................................Mark

Contrary to what you all think, with me being as lazy as I am, I did more than lollygag around and drink beer today. I got the old stew pot out and made a batch of stew- but I did not wear my Mack apron. Or my chef's hat. I'm gonna deliver it to people tomorrow for Christmas.

And not just because i'm cheap, it's good-and it's good for you, delicious and nutritious too.

Lot of work actually- we processed a 5 lb. bag of taters, a 3lb. bag of onions, and cut up a whole sirloin tip into bite size pieces last night- like kibbles and bits. Put it in gallon ziplock bags and marinated it in worcestorshire sauce.

This morning I put the beast, taters, and onions in a big pot on the stove. Then I got the stew pot out and boiled it out good before I started.

Didn't really take long to make the stew with the head start on the raw ingredients, besides, I didn't want to put cold stuff in the already hot cast iron stew pot. Don't want to take a chance on cracking it.

Then after it cooled a while we put it in canning jars for delivery.

But there's still work to be done after that. I washed the pot out with the hose, then had to put water in it and build the fire back up. Boiled it out again, dumped it, dried it out over the fire, then reseasoned it with Crisco. I repeat this process every time I use it.

I haven't even tasted the stew, but Jo said it was the best i've ever made- like I haven't heard that one before! My uncle used to say there's no such thing as a bad stew, some's just better than others.

Looks good Tom! always look forward to my mom's homemade vegetable beef soup this time of year,wife makes all sorts of pies cookies etc. too hardly able to crawl back in the truck next week! LOL!...................Mark

Looks good Tom! always look forward to my mom's homemade vegetable beef soup this time of year,wife makes all sorts of pies cookies etc. too hardly able to crawl back in the truck next week! LOL!...................Mark

Hey Mark,

Did you see the Mack Cylinder Liner there next to the pot on the left? There ya go,......OD really knows how to get the spices up & running.

mike