A MACK wouldn't do that

hatcity

Leave it to PACCAR to design the break away front end. The frames are weak in that series of truck at the spring hangers.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What really happened here-

"Robert" is driving along a deserted country road to avoid the scales on the big road, as he is grossing 90,000+ with a load of corn. He stops in the road to pee and when he tries to take off again he forgets to put the transmission in the low side and stalls the truck. When he tries to restart the truck the starter drive sticks so he has to shut it off again. The starter is burned up. So he calls his friend "Lawrence"...

"Hey Lawrence, can you bring your pickup over here and give me a pull start-I need to get going asap here!"

Lawrence says " sure thing Robert, i'll be right there".

Moments later Lawrence pulls up in his crusty, rusty, but trusty 4-wheel drive Dodge pickup with a 900hp blown hemi engine in it and a tow strap capable of pulling the Titanic off the bottom of the ocean.

He backs up to Robert and they connect the tow strap, leaving about 200 feet of slack in it so Lawrence gan get a good running start.

Robert says to him "just give me a second to release the brakes".

Lawrence thought he said "OK, floorboard it Lawrence".

The End

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

What really happened here-

"Robert" is driving along a deserted country road to avoid the scales on the big road, as he is grossing 90,000+ with a load of corn. He stops in the road to pee and when he tries to take off again he forgets to put the transmission in the low side and stalls the truck. When he tries to restart the truck the starter drive sticks so he has to shut it off again. The starter is burned up. So he calls his friend Lawrence...

"Hey Lawrence, can you bring your pickup over here and give me a pull start-I need to get going asap here!"

Lawrence says " sure thing Robert, i'll be right there".

Moments later Lawrence pulls up in his crusty but trusty 4-wheel drive Dodge pickup with a 900hp blown hemi engine in it and a tow strap capable of pulling the Titanic off the bottom of the ocean.

He backs up to Robert and they connect the tow strap, leaving about 200 feet of slack in it so Lawrence gan get a good running start.

Robert says to him "just give me a second to release the brakes".

Lawrence thought he said "OK, floorboard it Lawrence".

The End

And the Dodge carried on with life as usual after ascertaining the readily visualized damage to the PACCAR produced excuse.

Yup,

The End.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I will tell you this. I bet he about sucked the seat up when that happend. I've been pulled once and pulled a guy I don't think I have ever seen this. I need to dig out the pics when I was an operator and one of the Macks turned over and almost went in the drink