New from Ontario, Canada.

NorthernWhiteman

Howdy Folks.... I guess I'm the new fart on the block. lol... I driver a 98 RD Mack tri-axle with a 21' dump box. This truck has a 400 hp & a 8 speed Lo,Lo Eaton Fuller transmission. I don't really know what else to say but, cool site !!!! I like what I've seen & you all seam to be a bunch of good guys.

Thanks

Whiteman

Howdy Folks.... I guess I'm the new fart on the block. lol... I driver a 98 RD Mack tri-axle with a 21' dump box. This truck has a 400 hp & a 8 speed Lo,Lo Eaton Fuller transmission. I don't really know what else to say but, cool site !!!! I like what I've seen & you all seam to be a bunch of good guys.

Thanks

Whiteman

Yes you are new here.

Welcome Whiteman

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

welcome to the site!!! if you have any questions us guys should be able to answer it. Vinny

OK Vinny, i have a question. If one train leaves St. Louis headed west at 3:15, and the other train leaves Denver at 4:30 heading east, how long will it take randyp to finish moving 300,000,000 cubic yards of Texas dirt over to Arkansas?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.