better not let randyp see this neither:

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

As always, I have no idea if you are serious or not, but if you are looking for a lifting beam/spreader bar I have a bunch of them for sale, but I do NOT deal in the type shown in the link!

I have them from 30 feet long down to 8 feet.

As always, I have no idea if you are serious or not, but if you are looking for a lifting beam/spreader bar I have a bunch of them for sale, but I do NOT deal in the type shown in the link! I have them from 30 feet long down to 8 feet.
I am looking for a spreader beam with about a ton capacity, and no more than six feet in length. I do need a low headroom type beam to run nylon lifting straps through perimeter cab door openings and attach to the beam. I have some 2" aluminum "H" beam and may weld something up to fit my needs, but my tig machine is out of commision right now.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

Rob - I have looked all over for that small beam with no luck. I have 12 larger ones, but they are too big for your application. I do have a beam the same size as the Cauldwell(sp?) one that we have used in the past, but it is just a plain small beam (kind of cute), no hooks on the ends. You can have it if you come get it and buy my lunch - I will keep looking for the real deal one.

Everything here is all jumbled up - since we had the midnight visitors, we got the dozer out and have been clearing shooting lanes.

Rob - I have looked all over for that small beam with no luck. I have 12 larger ones, but they are too big for your application. I do have a beam the same size as the Cauldwell(sp?) one that we have used in the past, but it is just a plain small beam (kind of cute), no hooks on the ends. You can have it if you come get it and buy my lunch - I will keep looking for the real deal one.

Everything here is all jumbled up - since we had the midnight visitors, we got the dozer out and have been clearing shooting lanes.

Can you post a photo of that beam. I would like to see what it would take to modify for use. It will be dedicated for cab lifting with "endless" straps and welded hooks would work.

If you had a belt fed medium caliber weapon, (and the inherent happiness it would bring) you could just "mow" you a path to shoot across and call it "no man's land".

Rob

We have had two other "visits" for a total I think of 4 in the last week or so - the nights are kind of running together. We parked some semi trailers and now we have them funneled right where we want them. I would have caught one last night, but I had been next door to my sisters and ate too much spaghetti and meatballs - I actually stopped and started laughing when I was chasing this punk last night - I did not have room in my frame for a deep breath - those damn meatballs were good!

I will get the beam out - looking for this inspired me this morning to start organizing, I am finding all kinds of goodies. I had planned on going to north Missouri today to a auction, but I looked around at everything we have moved in the last week, and I thought - why are you going to drag more home - sell this &^%$ first!

Ok heres what yeah do. Get a man lift and go up at night and wait. Get some night vision goggles so you can see the little bastards coming and them not see you. Maybe get some lights set up on motion when they get close as to light them up. They come in light there ass up or set some snares and let them hang 1 legged upside down for a while

Looky, looky what I found:

post-6658-0-91115500-1331764258_thumb.jp

post-6658-0-92781300-1331764276_thumb.jppost-6658-0-92781300-1331764276_thumb.jp

post-6658-0-87271300-1331764295_thumb.jp

post-6658-0-70305100-1331764316_thumb.jp

It is the same as the photo you sent me of the one on ebay - I can't seem to find that either!

It is one ton capacity, 10 feet long, and the hooks are small, but they are Crosbys.

The photo angle makes it look off center, but it is not - I look off center a lot as well.

Send me a PM if you are still interested..............

Looky, looky what I found:

post-6658-0-91115500-1331764258_thumb.jp

post-6658-0-92781300-1331764276_thumb.jppost-6658-0-92781300-1331764276_thumb.jp

post-6658-0-87271300-1331764295_thumb.jp

post-6658-0-70305100-1331764316_thumb.jp

It is the same as the photo you sent me of the one on ebay - I can't seem to find that either!

It is one ton capacity, 10 feet long, and the hooks are small, but they are Crosbys.

The photo angle makes it look off center, but it is not - I look off center a lot as well.

Send me a PM if you are still interested..............

Thanks David. Do save that for me as I can make use of it with my 18' rolling gantry.