New Job with a Mack CH 613

Mark Freeman

i'm starting a new job in a Mack CH613 what can ya'll tell me about this truck? It's a vacuum truck but is not the short version it pulls the long tank 18 wheeler. Can't get in touch with my boss he's on location in the new oil find in central texas... I want to learn about the CH 613 as much as I can and would like to know what version I will probably be driving; transmission especially.

Thanks

You could have anything in there. 9,10,super 10, 12,13,15,18 spd.

Just like engine. Give yourself a half hour to get used to engine sound and trans shifts.

What year also would help

Also, Welcome to the site.

My son is in the Woodlands right now, going to school in Houston.

He is NOT happy with Texas-or at least Houston

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

First Welcome to the Jungle. As stated above it can have a variety of stuff.

Hey Ed next time we get down to Houston we can give your boy a hard time. We get there a few times a month. Woodlands isn't to bad. Could be worse could be baytown

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i'm starting a new job in a Mack CH613 what can ya'll tell me about this truck? It's a vacuum truck but is not the short version it pulls the long tank 18 wheeler. Can't get in touch with my boss he's on location in the new oil find in central texas... I want to learn about the CH 613 as much as I can and would like to know what version I will probably be driving; transmission especially.

Thanks

Did he just throw you the keys and say "here you go, now figure it out?" If he did throw them back to him cause you will hurt yourself and more importantly you WILL HURT SOMEONE ELSE