Thank you Rob!

slpwlker

There is a little button on the camera labeled: FLASH?

some people might believe it's a truck pulling another truck out of the corn field...I happen to believe it's a UFO circling the corn field waiting for slpwlker to leave so it can land.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thought about that but since we where in the truck the flashback inside would of blinded us and thats all you would of seen. Should of booted her out in the rain to get the pic. Next time

I don't think I would have done that. Anne was kind and compassionate enough to sit in a piece of shit B model Mack with marginal floorboards sitting on a milk crate to film you learing to drive a two stick truck while bouncing her guts out in the spillways of the fields. Seems to me kicking her out into the rain, (it was coming down pretty good when this was going on) might have been a bit much.

I might have had to loan her a 2X4 to fix that situation as "Momma" would have demanded.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

There was quite the trail on the roadway too. Tires really pick up a lot you don't think about that throw off during acceleration.

Truck still starting good?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

There was quite the trail on the roadway too. Tires really pick up a lot you don't think about that throw off during acceleration.

Truck still starting good?

Rob

Man it is starting great. Got it down to the shop today to get a few things looked at. 1 clutch,2 throttle pedal,3. pto leaking, and something else. I should of known the trailer tires would pick up alot. I know the truck had mud all over it and the trailer only had one big chunk. 3' long by 1.6' wide. not use to seeing such a big chunk. usually it is scattered all over the trailer