Trip to Tennessee

Timothy Maikshilo

Good to hear you had a nice trip and made it home safe. That plane is a tad small for my liking but I've never been fond of flying and have only done so when it was absolutely the best option.

That housekeeper in the third shot ain't the prettiest. That's Tennesee, I reckon.

Jim

that little bastard in the last photo a remote control miniature? Give you a feel for the big one or get use to the controls?

I would'nt call him that. He already givin the stink eye

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

was there much of a language barrier between New England and Tennessee, or did you have a "How to Speak Southern" book?

I could still use one of them now!...................pretty good language barrier between Jersey and southwest Virginia!...............Mark aka (maawwwwk)

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The people of Tennessee were wonderful and treated us great. I wonder what they thought of Vt, NH & Maine drawl? There was one gentleman from South Carolina that had quite a country back woods accent that took some time to understand but it was great to listen to him talk. Here is a sorry bunch of New Englanderspost-426-0-97491100-1334709575_thumb.jpg I will look forward to the next time in Tennessee

Here were the real ones at the centerpost-426-0-59251700-1334453003_thumb.jpgWe got to work with these on Thursdaypost-426-0-45105100-1334453228_thumb.jpg

Hey Tim, have you ever heard of Villager Contruction? My awesome stepdad (seriously awesomer than my real dad cause my real dad is a dick). Well anyways my step dad works for Villager. They do milling and paving and stuff like that. He brought home a Midliner little single axle Mack dump home with tiny stone for our brick pavers. I got to ride in it. That was like 2 years ago though. He has been working alot on the NYS Through Way quite a bit.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Damn- why do guys with long grey beards have all the fun?

Or is he sum kind of wizard?

Olive, in northern New England you have to be a wizard to fix these roads and Vinny I haven't heard of Villager but I'll check it out. Glad to hear you have a awesome step Dad instead of a limp member.