Robs top secret project reveled

41chevy

Super secret Mack spy cams have zoomed in on Robs desk during his top secret project..........The project may shock you!!!

It's boring here with no leader.

post-3242-0-51277100-1335198113_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have my V12 R700 chained to the beams and locked and blocked with the tires off in a secret location!!! And untill I know rob's whereabouts..... The truck will remain stealth!!

BULLHUSK

The Spy says to just put a "NO FUEL" tag near the door

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You got it backwards.....Rob seems to have NO issues at all taking off in a truck with NO fuel in it LOL!!! If he knocks it and sounds full............he'll keep looking til he finds a truck with an empty tank.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

You got it backwards.....Rob seems to have NO issues at all taking off in a truck with NO fuel in it LOL!!! If he knocks it and sounds full............he'll keep looking til he finds a truck with an empty tank.

Just make sure the fuel caps are securely in place. He won't drive it if they are.

Jim

think he keeps losing his password....bob

Could be! The Super Mack Spy Cam shows 6 hours of doodling to put pink hair on Snoopy between naps, butt scratchin and walking round with and empty fuel jug......

P.T.CHESHIRE

Rob will be fine....he's like a big fuzzy uncle to us all. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I just Texted him...He has been busy working. Hope to chat with him tonight about his RL700L out in NV

I just Texted him...He has been busy working. Hope to chat with him tonight about his RL700L out in NV

I thought maybe that was the secret mission he was on- retrieving his RL700 out in NV. I could have took a load today going to Reno that delivers Tuesday, but I declined and got another load of mats going to Idamay West Virginia. I would have taken it if i'd had a little more notice and time to get my shi stuff together.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.