More Pictures

other dog

Man that Sites CBE is the sidewinder king. Those B mixers all look brand new Nice batch o pics....even the scrapers Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Truly great set of photos'. I like the C model of Nelsons and all those P I E cab overs. I see they are GMC's in one photo but what are the ones with the flat fenders?

They're Internationals, another of my all time favorite trucks, sometimes called "highbinders".

post-1374-0-95446900-1335660353_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I actually just screamed. Im serious I got over loaded. So them U model pictures are in the trucking pioneer books?

Overloaded? You would have pissed your drawers if so. I don't think you were overloaded.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Some nice pictures Tom! i used to pick-up at the very same building where the Smith&Solomon GMC's are sitting in New Brunswick,NJ, at one time they still had a few of those around for spotting trailers. They closed down a good many years ago,and opened a truck driving school,which i believe now is also gone. I never knew until recently that most of the KW CBE's were sleepers! kinda like a coffin behind the second seat,not for me,thats for sure,being a bit clostrophobic (spelling?).....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Im way off down here in Texas,,yet,,I definitely heard a strange scream, musta been Vinny. (sounded kinda girlish though). Thas some great kodiackatronomy Tom, specially liked the way you incorporated the human element in some of them,,,i.e. the thumb. Keep up the good work Master,,,,randyp

Some nice pictures Tom! i used to pick-up at the very same building where the Smith&Solomon GMC's are sitting in New Brunswick,NJ, at one time they still had a few of those around for spotting trailers. They closed down a good many years ago,and opened a truck driving school,which i believe now is also gone. I never knew until recently that most of the KW CBE's were sleepers! kinda like a coffin behind the second seat,not for me,thats for sure,being a bit clostrophobic (spelling?).....................Mark

post-1374-0-49638400-1335667433_thumb.jp

Im way off down here in Texas,,yet,,I definitely heard a strange scream, musta been Vinny. (sounded kinda girlish though). Thas some great kodiackatronomy Tom, specially liked the way you incorporated the human element in some of them,,,i.e. the thumb. Keep up the good work Master,,,,randyp

glad you liked that randy, I had to hold the page open with one hand and take the picture with the other.

i think vinny just probably tipped the table over after seein all those U models haha

Almost Matt!!! The Teals U model is cool. Teals is a local company still going in Watertown, which is not very far from me and Utica which is about 40 minutes away. They use CH's, some Visions, and a couple frieghtshakers.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Ya Ok Uncle Rob. I guess your right. Hey Otherdog, what books were all them U's in. Papa just bought what the website had for that series. They didnt have some of the books.

I got the whole set when I ordered them about 6 or 7 years ago, which was volumes 1 through 8. I know there's been at least one more volume published since then, maybe more.

Coulda been.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Nice Pic's!! The Wilson Freight U-Macks that they bought just before they closed up over here in Eliz. NJ had V-T 903 Cummins motors in them, with tag axel tandem rears

BULLHUSK

Would a 903 fit in a U-600? The hood and grill on the Wilson don't look any taller, a la the U-700.

Jim