Pussy pictures

Olivetroad

I see you got the c key unstuck- that pb blaster is great stuff,eh?

It turns out it was a piece of melted velveeta that dripped off my ham sammich - I wiggled my tounge in the crevices and slurped it out, now she is really workin' good.

• Like 1

It turns out it was a piece of melted velveeta that dripped off my ham sammich - I wiggled my tounge in the crevices and slurped it out, now she is really workin' good.

Oh that's a relief. I was afraid it was a chunk of "outta cheeze" lodged in there.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Oh woe is me, forgive me olive, my pologies ahead of time,,,but,,,,I am an AVID bird lover,,,and,,well,,forgive me,,,I would scatter that freakin cat all over pasture with 12 gauge buckshot ifn I saw him doing that dastardly deed! Oh the pain and misery, just the thought of a cute lil bird getting eaten! I would scatter cat and then stomp whats left of his entrails in ground! Randyp

I like cats,they taste like chicken......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Mark - Is this the place to go?

post-6658-0-35358500-1336788638.jpg

DAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I aint gonna touch this one! been a LLLLOOOOONNNNGGG week,i'm tired!...................................Mark

Yup. Wiggling your tongue in the crevice always makes them "go" good. Usually pays handsome dividends too.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.