Connecticut Construction Trucks

yup, worked on a guys house years ago that had a dark blue metallic 455 Super Duty Pontiac in his garage, his wife called it the second wife.''30+ years of sleepin with him she said and ive only been allowed to drive it 3 times when the weather was perfect''., never ever drove it. i dont see the point in having something like that and never driving it. anyone who gets my old cars and trucks is gonna have a bunch of work out junk lol.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Too many dealers wait for the buyers to come to them, secondly I think warranty work should be a dealers top priority. No way you should drop 6 figures on a truck and have to wait around for questions to be answered or approval from corporate. I'm still angry with the way things went for us. Sorry for being bitter

Too many dealers wait for the buyers to come to them, secondly I think warranty work should be a dealers top priority. No way you should drop 6 figures on a truck and have to wait around for questions to be answered or approval from corporate. I'm still angry with the way things went for us. Sorry for being bitter

Our '01 RD with an 8LL has jumped out of gear since brand new so we would bring it for warranty to fix it. Well they changed the pop it springs and balls 4 times and we told them that wasn't the problem the first time but apparently we dont know anything cause they are the dealer so eventually the warranty ran out and then they decide to take the tranny out and rebuild it. Still didn't fix it and they wanted us to pay for it. Still haven't payed for it 10yrs later and they never asked after the girl from NY office called to find out why we didn't pay and my dad told her if you bring your car to get fixed and they cant do it would you pay. We bring our business to Massachusetts or the other Mack parts distributor now.

Matt