guess n tooo hard to off set the cab to suit RHD from Mack Au

cya

Swishmab, the first big Flinstones were, as in the 800 series

Paul

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Swishy said:

Mrs m80

Mack did not offer the Mack 'B' model in RHD short cab 89" BBC me thinks

but may B a cuple escaped to OZ from the U.S.

s-l1600.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq-xb6PtLoM7KWS3wsue3

cya

nice C-model {as long as you don't have to work on it )LOL . older "cousin" to the half cab U-model. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, blackdog2 said:

image.jpeg.58189d1b60639d31361b5f670e87656a.jpeg

that's a short wheelbase for sure.  back in the day of weight laws changing , more for 10 wheel dumps ;shortys like that came in with 3rd axle where battery box is. small size tires just enough to pass the laws. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

that's a short wheelbase for sure.  back in the day of weight laws changing , more for 10 wheel dumps ;shortys like that came in with 3rd axle where battery box is. small size tires just enough to pass the laws. 

That was a Tri-axle till it a Bridge........put a new cab on and made a crash truckimage.jpeg.33b130adf62618f0d013b6a536268f89.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

looks real good. where's location ? much different then days gone by. LOL major difference in size of "drive through". saw another teddy truck last week in Woodbury - blue cab ?? senior driver parked at charcoal chief ; taking a break maybe.

7 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

looks good,,  By the way, Your tarp bar is bent..  :) 

I saw that also ;;BUT I don't think its his truck. the tarp bar would have the tarp secured to it. that MAY be a height bar for those entering the hoper. ???? I enlarges the pic== might be on side/ behind ??

I wish my city had an RD.. I have been driving a Ford Louiville with a wimpy Cummins.  I suck at driving Cummins..  This truck cant pull a wet string out of a cat's a$$ under 1500 RPM's..  Makes me love the Mack more and more..  Oh that's empty by the way...   14 tons in the box put's it at 50K..  and it  sucks..  Too bad, it has a transmission that I like, 8LL.  top speed is 62ish..   

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

looks real good. where's location ? much different then days gone by. LOL major difference in size of "drive through". saw another teddy truck last week in Woodbury - blue cab ?? senior driver parked at charcoal chief ; taking a break maybe.

Spray pipe with soap for release agent .........at Suzio in Meriden Conn. 

• Thanks 1

Ed

Lots of cool post fellas haven’t been on here in a little while that DM 600 is still my favorite and that doll in front of that R model fills out those clothes right nice 4??????????? lol happy Saturday fellas thought it would never get here…. Bob.

• Haha 1