Connecticut Construction Trucks

13 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I wish my city had an RD.. I have been driving a Ford Louiville with a wimpy Cummins.  I suck at driving Cummins..  This truck cant pull a wet string out of a cat's a$$ under 1500 RPM's..  Makes me love the Mack more and more..  Oh that's empty by the way...   14 tons in the box put's it at 50K..  and it  sucks..  Too bad, it has a transmission that I like, 8LL.  top speed is 62ish..   

I still see lots of those old Fords still working I drove my first one at 20 years old. I think to myself GEEEEEEESUS that was almost 50 years ago and they’re still out here working. I always liked the way they looked even today. Bob

1 minute ago, Joey Mack said:

Oh Hell..  Glad no trains crossed that track..

Metro-North saying end of November ......Shutting down several train station 's and a lot of Business.......That is 1 of 4 that wash out......? cost 11-Millon ?

• Like 1

Ed

On 9/7/2024 at 8:54 PM, blackdog2 said:

Metro-North saying end of November ......Shutting down several train station 's and a lot of Business.......That is 1 of 4 that wash out......? cost 11-Millon ?

11 million !! ; guess the 3 million from the feds won't go to far.  BILLIONS  can go to ukraine (for money laundring) "war effort" , but this country gets sh--. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mowerman said:

Just happened to look here are we changing the subject Mecho????????  lol happy Friday although it is the 13th bob

why of course not changing the subject ::ready = the shortage of fed funds to Connecticut  will stop the Connecticut construction trucks from running due to lack of payment.

4 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

why of course not changing the subject ::ready = the shortage of fed funds to Connecticut  will stop the Connecticut construction trucks from running due to lack of payment.

Gotcha I heard Sacramento for one place is completely broke. Politicians are still praising their achievements Galvin Newsom nice job jackass. I’m surprised Reno is not busted since we have no political support here. Same old shit, no political representatives just stupid people sucking the system.