Did I hear that right?

RowdyRebel

http://video.foxnews...ntcmp=obnetwork

30 year old mother of 8 died of a heart attack....

....she drank 2-1/2 gallons of Coca-Cola & smoked about 30 cigarrettes every day....

...and ate very little...

Apparently, she was getting plenty of exercise, though.... :blush:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Sorry but no pity for her, sorry for her children though.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I heard about this bone head's story awhile back and if I remember the story right her family is trying to sue Coca Cola over the her death. Just another Darwin Award in my opinion.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

There's ten teaspoons of sugar in a twelve oz coke,her blood sugar level must have been off the charts!!

Why does 10 teaspoons sound like so much more than 3 1/3 tablespoons? Maybe it was diet coke anyway.

I heard about this bone head's story awhile back and if I remember the story right her family is trying to sue Coca Cola over the her death. Just another Darwin Award in my opinion.

If we went to a "looser pay all court cost", this BS would come to an end in a hurry.

If we went to a "looser pay all court cost", this BS would come to an end in a hurry.

Yep, hopefully changes like that are to come soon.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

You can't fix stupid.

In a conversation the other night with some of the gf relatives, they mentioned something about drinking 10 kids drinks(those lil plastic jugs of colored syrup water) and not getting sick. I guess they got their football coach in HS to try. He got like 5-6 of them before puking his guts out.

Remember the girl that died from drinking a gallon of water in one shot at a radio station competition?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

That is EXACTLY what we need to stop all of this BULLSHIT lawsuit abuse!

Agree one hundred percent,that would put 90 percent of the lawyers on the unemployment line but save the courts and taxpayer a small fortune...

You can't fix stupid.

In a conversation the other night with some of the gf relatives, they mentioned something about drinking 10 kids drinks(those lil plastic jugs of colored syrup water) and not getting sick. I guess they got their football coach in HS to try. He got like 5-6 of them before puking his guts out.

Remember the girl that died from drinking a gallon of water in one shot at a radio station competition?

That was just a couple years ago....Feb '09

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-2358958.html

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Have you seen that movie "Supersize Me" about eating McDonalds three times a day?. Anything to excess can't be good.

My family doctor said if you get it through your car window or if your grandma never cooked it for her family, don't eat it.

Have you seen that movie "Supersize Me" about eating McDonalds three times a day?. Anything to excess can't be good.

My family doctor said if you get it through your car window or if your grandma never cooked it for her family, don't eat it.

...I don't have a car. That means I can eat anything I want to, right?

...I don't have a car. That means I can eat anything I want to, right?

YES! and the doc never said anything about liquid fermented dinner.

and as a further requirement, you can't eat drive through ^%$* even if you leave the window rolled up and open the DOOR to take the bag from the McDonalds gal

love macdonalds,,,but like most folks,,,,i only eat there,once in a while.bob

The message I got from "Supersize Me" was not that McDonald's food was loaded with fat and bad carbs, I already knew that. What I learned is that a steady diet of unhealthful food will soon begin to take it's toll on your body..wait a second, I knew that too. What was that guy's point?

IIRC, Mickey D's had no comment on the film. Smart PR move, IMO.

• Like 1

Jim

The message I got from "Supersize Me" was not that McDonald's food was loaded with fat and bad carbs, I already knew that. What I learned is that a steady diet of unhealthful food will soon begin to take it's toll on your body..wait a second, I knew that too. What was that guy's point?

IIRC, Mickey D's had no comment on the film. Smart PR move, IMO.

Don't eat there myself. I'm watching my weight and artery clogging intake.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

581080_326565747414621_100001835950133_778836_1234039483_n.jpg

Never realized that from that angle the arches look like b()()b's

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE