Mack b model going back to where it came from...

It could also be a B65, but i cant see if its a B67 short nose or not

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

A B66 is super rare though they only made roughly 200 of those B65's and 67's are alot more common

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

The stupid guy wanted 10 grand for all of them. None run. B66 was cobbed up from gas to diesel. Never swaped drive shaft or nothing, heres a link to the pictures, theres more on there so look. The pictures are right together.http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/gallery/image/9569-gulf-oil-b66-i-want-it-so-bad/

The B66 was a Gulf Oil truck.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

The concave cab was also offered as an option on the B-61! I don't think I have ever seen one though.I have a picture in my collection of a B-65,that just looks like a 61 with the concave cab option.What would be different about the 2 (don't say ones a B-61 and ones a B-65,AL!!!)?

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

The hood of a b65 is a little longer than a b67 and Specs little shorter than a b61. It had the.flush mounted bumper. Someone.else.will know more. The book says there were 177 b66's made. There is one in my garage and parts of one behind it. The one inside has a concave cab. The one outside has a flat cab.

Mike

The concave cab was also offered as an option on the B-61! I don't think I have ever seen one though.I have a picture in my collection of a B-65,that just looks like a 61 with the concave cab option.What would be different about the 2 (don't say ones a B-61 and ones a B-65,AL!!!)?

A guy I talked to on here Steve has a B61 concave cab hes restoring. I hope somebody saves that B66 up here in Carthage. If its still there when Im older Im borrowing my buddy Doug Fetterlys trailer hook it on to my U model and go buy that thing.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg