Listen carefully for the boom

41chevy

I'll be setting down with Mr "It's really valuable" for breakfast to dicker over the final $ on the A Car w/AL.( If and it sems to be a BIG IF) we settle on the price, by 10:30 a.m. EST there will be a rather long and long yell from the mrs.....I,m prepared with Hear o,s and bandages. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hope the conversation goes well today. Very few people can say they own a Big Al.

Did you ever buy the shed you went to look for? You might be sleeping in it!

Jim

Never got the shed,I'm not putting any buildings back up at all.

I listened for a 1/2 hour or more on how rare and valuable the A Car is and how many people want it. I learned the longer he keeps it the more it's worth (!) According to him "it's like money in the bank"

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Never got the shed,I'm not putting any buildings back up at all.

I listened for a 1/2 hour or more on how rare and valuable the A Car is and how many people want it. I learned the longer he keeps it the more it's worth (!) According to him "it's like money in the bank"

I'm sure he voted Obama for president, and plans to again.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Too bad the conversation wasn't more positive for you.

It may be like money in the bank but the number of people that have ability to make change on a purchase like this aren't on every street corner either.

Time to keep tabs on it and maybe check back. Catch him on a day where your cash in hand looks better than the truck and all the "millionaires" who are waiting on it.

Jim

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I'm sure he voted Obama for president, and plans to again.

Rob

Words can not describe my opinion of the seller but he has the obama mentality

P.T.CHESHIRE

Too bad the conversation wasn't more positive for you.

It may be like money in the bank but the number of people that have ability to make change on a purchase like this aren't on every street corner either.

Time to keep tabs on it and maybe check back. Catch him on a day where your cash in hand looks better than the truck and all the "millionaires" who are waiting on it.

Jim

Hopefully he's not one of those jackoffs that would rather let it sit and rot because he can't get what he thinks it's worth.

Jim

Let hope that this time next year 41's got the A-Car and we can say......................OBAMA....???...What the hell is an OBAMA.?.?.?............???

Ernie DS

God is good all the time so it can happen.I hope this is only a test that God has put on us and that we do pass it.
  • Like 1

glenn akers

Hopefully he's not one of those jackoffs that would rather let it sit and rot because he can't get what he thinks it's worth.

There seems to be a lot more of those around since the Car Auction shows aired.

P.T.CHESHIRE