Ask me some CDL test questions!

tkobes43

Im stuck at work until 10pm Eastern time, so why not get quizzed by the truck pros! If you remember any questions that where on your test ask me and ill see if i know them. If i don't ill look in my cdl booklet!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

You have to be 21 to actually haul loads right? I think I can drive my U when Im 16, just not with a trailer or load. I wanna drive it to school.

You have to be 21 to get your CDL at all. If you register your U as an antique, like we're doing with the B60, you can drive it when you're 16.

Just remember to date the bigger girls to help keep the truck on the road. :twothumbsup:

Cousin Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

You have to be 21 to actually haul loads right? I think I can drive my U when Im 16, just not with a trailer or load. I wanna drive it to school.

don't know the laws in NY but in NJ you can get a CDL permit at 18, and only drive and haul loads in state.

Tom

and last but not least the laws could of changed so don't hold me to the above for mentioned quotes.

ok 1rst question when exiting an on ramp the posted speed limit is what

a. As fast as you can safley go.

B. As fast as you can safley go in ideal condtions.

C what speed limit

D. Posted for cars in ideal condtions

Lmao! Gotcha. And to answer your CDL question, with the answers you gave me to choose from I'm gonna say A.

Tom

No . If I remember right the speed limit is the fastest you can safley take the turn in Ideal condtions in a car. always slow down more you can speed back up but can never come in to slow. Well almost

No . If I remember right the speed limit is the fastest you can safley take the turn in Ideal condtions in a car. always slow down more you can speed back up but can never come in to slow. Well almost

Gotcha! :twothumbsup:

You have to be 21 to get your CDL at all. If you register your U as an antique, like we're doing with the B60, you can drive it when you're 16.

Just remember to date the bigger girls to help keep the truck on the road. :twothumbsup:

Cousin Ben

Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hey!!! :angry::mack1: U MODEL POWER

Yea Papa says we are registering it as an antuique, and he told me I can only drive it at 16 if its registered like that.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

and last but not least the laws could of changed so don't hold me to the above for mentioned quotes.

ok 1rst question when exiting an on ramp the posted speed limit is what

a. As fast as you can safley go.

B. As fast as you can safley go in ideal condtions.

C what speed limit

D. Posted for cars in ideal condtions

Why am I exiting an on ramp?

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

4. Where should your reflectors be placed when stopped on an undivided highway?

A. Within 10 feet of the front or rear and 100 feet behind and ahead of the vehicle.

B. Within 50, 100, and 150 feet of the vehicle.

C. Within 10, 20, and 30 feet of the vehicle.

4. When you turn suddenly while pulling doubles, which trailer is most likely to turn over?

A. The rear trailer is twice as likely to turn over as the tractor.

B. The front trailer is twice as likly to turn over as the tractor.

C. Each trailer is equally likely to turn over as is the tractor.

6. When checking lights and reflectors, all external and reflective equipment must be clean and functional. Light and reflector checks include:

A. headlights, dash lights, tail lights, decorative lights.

B. clearance lights, headlights, tail lights, turn signals, four-way flashers, brake lights, and red reflectors (on rear and amber reflectors everywhere else).

C. clearance lights, running lights, head and tail lights.