Saw this too:

Rob

Wuddn't gettin out da twuk as I's sceert might catch sumpthin. These things are known to be contagious and carry all sorts of diseases.......

Still in all a nice looking truck just a single step above a Pete.

Yup, I'm still a "true blue" Mack fag.

Rob

post-78-0-43319700-1342037685_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-96274900-1342037686_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-89145500-1342037725_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I always new you where a closet Paccar fan. Not bad for a tanker yanker

Not me, no way, no lie. It's an older clean looking truck so I justified the purchase of a new camera by snapping it. Hopefully, and maybe, someone else might enjoy it.

Fort's is a large tanker outfit in Morton, IL but I've never seen a truck that was not bright yellow. I suppose this is a lease truck? Don't really know. It's been sitting off in the side lot at the airport for several days, (probably broke down) but I don't know.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If that was in N.Y. with no tags on it and "just sitting" I look for a dead body in it. Where you are it's probably just waiting for a tow.

Always liked the Winslow Stripes on them. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

If that was in N.Y. with no tags on it and "just sitting" I look for a dead body in it. Where you are it's probably just waiting for a tow.

Always liked the Winslow Stripes on them. Paul

Paul,i like that paint scheme too,but i always thought that was the "seminole" design?................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Paul,i like that paint scheme too,but i always thought that was the "seminole" design?................................................Mark

That's how I've always known it.

Rob

I just like it... don't know nuthin bout the paacars other than that! :) :) Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I now feel guilty! Never drove anything but Mack, Autocar, I.H. or Marmon. No Jap cars...ever, H.D., or Triumph on bikes . Maybe I've missed out but not going to the PAACAR DARKSIDE???

P.T.CHESHIRE

I now feel guilty! Never drove anything but Mack, Autocar, I.H. or Marmon. No Jap cars...ever, H.D., or Triumph on bikes . Maybe I've missed out but not going to the PAACAR DARKSIDE???

Nah! you did'nt miss anything,i drove both a KW and a peterbilt nothing to write home about!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Good shots of the new camera.

But you probably had parked that truck for making pictures.

I enjoy them although kept them as a color scheme.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

so, what kind of camera did you get? I went from my trusty old Kodak to a Canon last year.

I got a brand spanky new Canon 1200 series. It was only about $89.00 to the door with a 4GB memory card and it does take pretty good photos. I destroy cameras just about once a year so can't justify spending a bunch on them.

That Kw was gone yesterday. I was wondering what the coroner's van was doing at the airport........

Rob

I got a brand spanky new Canon 1200 series. It was only about $89.00 to the door with a 4GB memory card and it does take pretty good photos. I destroy cameras just about once a year so can't justify spending a bunch on them.

That Kw was gone yesterday. I was wondering what the coroner's van was doing at the airport........

Rob

My Kodak did great, took literally thousands of pictures with it. I gave it to my ma, she didn't have a digital camera. Martina Shavrilitipova sold me on a Canon, just because she's smokin' hot.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

My Kodak did great, took literally thousands of pictures with it. I gave it to my ma, she didn't have a digital camera. Martina Shavrilitipova sold me on a Canon, just because she's smokin' hot.

Well I don't know how to pronounce her last name, but when sounded out it certainly sounds like she needs to check out your "Cannon" as your photos are blurry.

Rob

Well I don't know how to pronounce her last name, but when sounded out it certainly sounds like she needs to check out your "Cannon" as your photos are blurry.

Rob

I must admit, the Kodak seemed to take better "drive-bys" than the Canon does, and most of my pictures from the road are drive by.

Here's Maria.

post-1374-0-71538600-1342225738.jpeg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I must admit, the Kodak seemed to take better "drive-bys" than the Canon does, and a lot of my pictures from the road are drive by.

When digital cameras were first becomming popular and affordable I mostly went with Kodak as the software was very easy to use in comparison to others. My first Kodak gave out after about 6000 photos of wrecked cars and it was kinda expensive, $399.00 at Circuit City. After a couple of them I went with a "ruggedized" Nikon and it was a good camera but didn't hold up too long under the tandem of a carrier in the shop. Bought a Canon and have stayed with them since. They are slower to clock the images through their software internal to the camera than others, but usually take good photos. All cameras are quite cheap now that they are so mainstream.

Your "Cannon" has nothing to do with a camera.

Rob

When I look at her, my cannon gets closer to firing!

post-6773-0-13668100-1342229222_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Seminole is KW's name for it, but I'm not sure if the other manufacturers have a different name for it. I've always thought of it as a KW paint scheme because I've seen it on them more than any other truck and it appears to have been designed to fit the name emblem in the notch on the sides of the hood.

Only one id drive would be the A? Model KW in Smokey and the Bandit

I don't think A is an official moniker given to the early models by KW. The second generation, which was introduced in '83 or '84, is known as the W900B, but I believe A was given to the early model by truck fans to distinguish it from the B and it caught on.

Jim