GOOD OLD MACKS

relpne

I have been reading some blogs about the new Macks and being a trucker for years and going in and out of quarries I realize that the new VOLMACS do not hold up. The quality went down hill. I have a good old RD and tell everyone not to buy a new Mack because of what Volvo did to that company. They try to disguise their volvo junk engines by putting the Mack logo on the valve covers. What a joke. And the big mighty Titan on the american logging show, what happened to them?I thought I read the kids at votech are refurbing one for some type of display at the bethlehen steel property. Good because that is about all it is good for. I still see the the old RD800 mobile crane and some other good Mack oldies operating on the logging show. All I can say I lets get back to the good old American designed truck like Paccar and stop producing junk in other countires.

LOYAL OLD MACK DRIVER

I was wondering what happened to that american logger show too it was good and i agree the old trucks they got up there have a tough life but they hold up. Eric.

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|