Super Pipes

I got one of the stacks mounted on the Super Dog yesterday and figured I would post a pic, thanks for the help STAXX I will try to get the other one on this week and get the truck polished out and get some more pics up.

post-5240-0-76761200-1346807124_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good...bob

I could use some mower parts mowerman, I just killed the shaft in one of my spindles today, supposedly they have one in nashville I hope so I have about 5 acres mowed here and it will get away from me fast if I dont get back running.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Love that. Paint job. More pics!!!

More pics in my gallery but heres one of the side so you can see whats left of the paint.

post-5240-0-55397200-1346808909_thumb.jp

Yup you need to take some better pic s that truck looks awsome in person , let me know when next weekend all we,ll get the other side knocked out.

I have all the parts to do it all I think I got 3-45's, 1-90, a y pipe and the other wide clamps all I need is a little flex and some band clamps and I guess Ill get that after I get the hard parts mocked up so I dont over buy. I think I can almost do everything with hard pipe I hate having a bunch of flex so I am gonna try to use as little as possible. I got my mower going today and psnet the afternoon mowing the back so I guess Ill get the other bracket done tomorrow and get it painted, I guess I should be able to go up with everything friday afternoon unless I get busy again.

Hey, it looks like those old stacks had raincaps on them. Do you still have them? I've been looking for some 5 inch raincaps for my pickup truck.

Ben

I have em but they are crusty, you can get them from Fleetpride they wont have them in stoc but they have them the next day, I think they even have chrome ones.

Hey, it looks like those old stacks had raincaps on them. Do you still have them? I've been looking for some 5 inch raincaps for my pickup truck.

Ben

I looked it up in my parts books, power products chrome 5" raincap p/n is rc500c, for zinc wash just drop the c at the end of the p/n almost every truck parts place can order their stuff now.

I could use some mower parts mowerman, I just killed the shaft in one of my spindles today, supposedly they have one in nashville I hope so I have about 5 acres mowed here and it will get away from me fast if I dont get back running.

haha,,,well i gotta lot of them,,,but you would probably be better off buying one there...good luck.bob

I got one of the stacks mounted on the Super Dog yesterday and figured I would post a pic, thanks for the help STAXX I will try to get the other one on this week and get the truck polished out and get some more pics up.

oh,,by the way,,,the new look is alot better,,,old pipes kinda look like yesterdays news.lol.bob

Thanks all for the comments, I just got done priming the mount for the other side Ill have it painted tonight and be ready to get the other side on tomorrow. I just want to let other Super Liner owners know that the factory y pipe for an E9 is $1300 bucks and there are only 6 in the Mack parts inventory. I found a way to get one made for about $500 and the company has the pattern but they dont stock it so it takes 4 to 6 weeks lead time, I am just making my own exhaust under the truck with 5" elbows and a y looks like its going to cost me about $350 for everything under the truck(we wont discuss the 6" x 96" stacks and 6" elbows).

I have em but they are crusty, you can get them from Fleetpride they wont have them in stoc but they have them the next day, I think they even have chrome ones.

Cool! Thanks for looking for me. Do you have any idea what they cost? As a 14 year old kid, I'm kinda on a 5 dollar an hour budget and I don't think my boss is gonna give me any raises any time soon.... :whistling:

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Cool! Thanks for looking for me. Do you have any idea what they cost? As a 14 year old kid, I'm kinda on a 5 dollar an hour budget and I don't think my boss is gonna give me any raises any time soon.... :whistling:

Ben

I can find out tomorrow if I remember, last set i bought were aluminized 4" for some equipment and I think they were only like $20 a piece the chrome 5's I would guess about $30 a piece not bad considering the amount of metal forming involved.

I can find out tomorrow if I remember, last set i bought were aluminized 4" for some equipment and I think they were only like $20 a piece the chrome 5's I would guess about $30 a piece not bad considering the amount of metal forming involved.

Oh. Well that's awesome. I thought they would've been more. I think I might just look into them. I think I'll have to get my stacks first. :twothumbsup:

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Oh. Well that's awesome. I thought they would've been more. I think I might just look into them. I think I'll have to get my stacks first. :twothumbsup:

Ben

Woops that didn't work, fleetpride in murfreesboro tn can have the rain caps in one or two days, aluminized was$23 chrome is $27 their phone number is 615-867-3966 but any fleetpride can get them for you, hopefully they will give you the same pricing if not email me ill go get em for ya and mail em to you.