Making Meatloaf

other dog

Jo wanted some meatloaf, but she wanted me to make it because i'm a much better cook. I like meatloaf too, but i've never made it in my life, so...

I got on Craigslist and found a buffessional chef to come over and teach me how to make a meatloaf. She really seemed to know her stuff too.

Unfortunately, Jo saw her and fired her before she got started good. I took a picture of her just before she was fired.

post-1374-0-00393600-1347823600_thumb.jp

...and I still don't know how to make meatloaf, guess i'll just have to fake it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

THAT would not make my meat loaf

Jo just don't know..... nevermind

I know what you're sayin' there Ed, my meat wasn't loafing the whole time she was here, but it has been ever since the ugly scene when she got fired, and left here in tears because she didn't get to finish her job. I was almost in tears myself, but I did enjoy watching her walk away- took another picture as she was leaving...

post-1374-0-39789200-1347830209_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I know what you're sayin' there Ed, my meat wasn't loafing the whole time she was here, but it has been ever since the ugly scene when she got fired, and left here in tears because she didn't get to finish her job. I was almost in tears myself, but I did enjoy watching her walk away- took another picture as she was leaving...

post-1374-0-39789200-1347830209_thumb.jp

Still trying to understand when had she repainted the hair before she left?

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

There are two pictures:

"before she was fired" and "as she was leaving".

I red whole the story one more time.

She must be the same bufessional chef :idunno:

...uh...she...ummmm...she colored her hair and changed her top just before she left...
  • Like 1

The last thing I remember was trying to help her change her top in the driveway, because the yellow one had gotten stained somehow. I woke up several hours later, laying in the driveway with a tremendous headache, and a short piece of 2x4 laying next to me. Don't know what happened...

• Like 1