Whats wrong with this picture?

vision386

Ok,so no picture! but as some of you may know,i had to stop hauling out of Virginia because of a plant closing,and did my first load out of Indiana this past week (well,technically one trip took two weeks) not a damn thing went right,i was supposed to start delivering 18 stops on tuesday two weeks ago,but was still being loaded at 8pm wednesday night. So its balls to the wall to Detroit for thursday am. starting a weeks worth of pissed off customers! my "new" dispatcher/planner is a "college boy" with no trucking background/experience whatsoever,so its been a real joy! got 2 whole stops off thursday,laid over,started again friday,got 2 more off,then had to layover the whole friggin' weekend to start again on this past monday. Arrive at stop 5 early monday morning,"oh we were expecting you wednesday,the customer cancelled their order.you'll have to take it back" (191 pieces) "wonderful,says i". Then when i check in,its "are you empty yet?" no,dumbass,i'm not close to empty,and have half a trailerload of returns,which will of course screw me out of my backhaul (which by now i'm 4 days late picking up,and have to give it back) and move it around at every stop after to get at the freight behind it,and being as i tailgate EVERYTHING at this point,i'm not happy! got most of the rest off this week,uphill battle all the way,learned the new customer service people are useless,don't have a clue about whats going on in the "real world" so i'm giving a great deal of thought into telling them where to stick their freight and pissy customers! especially when none of this bullshit is my fault! i ended up taking the returns back,decided not to "hang around" to see what comes up (loadwise) and dead-headed home,been a real ballbuster trip,not looking forward to the next one,basically the same route again,and oh,did i mention how much i LOVE going to the Detroit area? but they have to "see what i can do" as i'm new on THEIR accounts,which i've been doing out of VA since 2001! heres what this trip looked like on paper,keep in mind the times are appointments NOT what time the customers open,and tell me what if anything you see wrong!..............Mark Detroit,MI 07:00

Detroit,MI 07:00

Detroit,MI 07:30

Novi,MI 08:00

Novi,MI 08:30

Novi,MI 09:00

Day2

Livonia,MI 06:00

Rochester,MI 06:00

Grand rapids,MI 08:00

Grand rapids,MI 09:00

Grand rapids,MI O8:00

Grandrapids,MI 10:00

Grand rapids,MI 09:00

Day 3

Battle creek,MI 06:00

Battle creek,MI 07:00

Battle creek,MI 07:30

Bay city,MI (look at map) 08:00/09:00

Traverse city,MI ASAP

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I see you are gonna need a RANDYP tele transporter, time machine and owl cooker thing a ma jig to be every where at once.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Heh,,You can send call girl here to Texas Mike, course, will have to drink something to make it stiff first. randyp

Sorry randyp......this is an emergency. Mark is having a caniption fit and needs something to calm him down. And I could not think of another thing that would interest Mark at this time of Difficult Week Syndrome. I know....i've had almost the same type of week. We need Rob back to help keep us satisfied.

mike

• Like 3

Sorry randyp......this is an emergency. Mark is having a caniption fit and needs something to calm him down. And I could not think of another thing that would interest Mark at this time of Difficult Week Syndrome. I know....i've had almost the same type of week. We need Rob back to help keep us satisfied.

mike

mike

Difficult week syndrome? lol! thats the first time i've ever heard that! nice to be able to turn to my friends on here for a much needed laugh!...............................Mark

I was feeling your pain Mark, until Randy made me laugh!

Seriously, what a f#**ing idiot this guy must be (not randyp,I mean the dispatcher). 41Chevy is right, that's the only way it could be done.

That's the dumbest stuff i've ever seen,5 stops in 2 hours? 7 stops in 3 hours? Bay City to Traverse City in 30 minutes?..well, that might be doable, I think it's only about 125 or 130 miles across there. But you could barely get 5 stops off in 2 hours in Gladys,Va. where there's no traffic, if you had to go to 5 different places,open doors,back to a dock,wait for some hateful a-holes to get around to unloading their shit they ordered but now seem to have never heard of,unload,get paperwork signed,pull out, close doors,go to next stop and repeat the process.

Tell them to use full power on the bitch slapping beam randyp.

Here's a picture of a girl in a car Mark,you deserve something good after all that fuster-cluck!

post-1374-0-70831900-1349511622_thumb.jp

Yup,thats been the week from hell! Randy and Mike got me laughing and i like the girl in the car,did'nt see any at all like that this week! maybe i'm missing something,but why would ANYBODY want to live or work around Detroit? i don't go to too many places that i'm scared for my life,with the exception of Detroit!.........................Mark
  • Like 2

Yup,thats been the week from hell! Randy and Mike got me laughing and i like the girl in the car,did'nt see any at all like that this week! maybe i'm missing something,but why would ANYBODY want to live or work around Detroit? i don't go to too many places that i'm scared for my life,with the exception of Detroit!.........................Mark

We used to haul hogs to Detroit,Frederick Pack,talk about a hell hole,that was it.

Seriously, what a f#**ing idiot this guy must be (not randyp,I mean the dispatcher). 41Chevy is right, that's the only way it could be done.

That's the dumbest stuff i've ever seen,5 stops in 2 hours? 7 stops in 3 hours? Bay City to Traverse City in 30 minutes?..well, that might be doable, I think it's only about 125 or 130 miles across there. But you could barely get 5 stops off in 2 hours in Gladys,Va. where there's no traffic, if you had to go to 5 different places,open doors,back to a dock,wait for some hateful a-holes to get around to unloading their shit they ordered but now seem to have never heard of,unload,get paperwork signed,pull out, close doors,go to next stop and repeat the process.

Here's a picture of a girl in a car Mark,you deserve something good after all that fuster-cluck!

Whyd you post that picture, I dont see anything wrong with it. :loldude:

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

uh huh,,girl in car,,uh huh,,i could bury the bitch slapping beam in her,,(ifn it still worked) Its fun to think bout anyways,,ahh,,,going down memory lane now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,randyp

Sorry to hear about your woes. Inexperienced college kids have got to be some of the worst people to work for. I have a problem with taking orders from people that are dumber than me. On the bright side, things can only get better.....right?

MultiQuote is a nice feature but what we really need is a Multi-Like option for situations such as this.

Jim