General Lee (the car)

other dog

Found a new picture-

post-1374-0-61269500-1351254135_thumb.jp

...meanwhile, back in the garden, i'm gonna pick all the peppers today or tomorrow- calling for frost next week. Then i'll commence to making hot sauce. I even ordered new bottles- first time I won't have to scavenge used bottles out of the dumpster!..(just kidding Mike-i've never used dumpster bottles).

Had a pretty good crop this year off of one plant each of halapeno, cayenne, hot bananas, hot cherry, and garden salsas- whatever they are. Got 3 gallon size freezer bags stuffed full in the freezer now.

Have to find the mailing list and update it. Olivetroad wanted hot sauce and pictures of the hot sauce making process but he's been m.i.a. for some time now.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Last of the peppers- red,green,big and small,I picked them all.

Not much of a haul today, but here's the total crop. That's one 2 gallon bag, 2 gallon bags full, and one gallon bag half full.

UPS even delivered my new bottles.

post-1374-0-61963900-1351378542_thumb.jp

Tom.....I was wondering what the brown stuff was in the bottles of sauce. I figured SPOT the wonder dog had found his way to your house and was sampleing the bottles. LOL Anyhow it is better than Bone Sucking Sauce. Hey I finally found the Bone Sucking Sauce in a store called Cash and Carry. While buying the g/f a big container of soft peppermint candy, I found the sauce.

Ya know guys.............. I think she is delivering to our building, downtown Nashville. I'll have to ask the guard at the front desk, Monday.

mike

Tom.....I was wondering what the brown stuff was in the bottles of sauce. I figured SPOT the wonder dog had found his way to your house and was sampleing the bottles. LOL Anyhow it is better than Bone Sucking Sauce. Hey I finally found the Bone Sucking Sauce in a store called Cash and Carry. While buying the g/f a big container of soft peppermint candy, I found the sauce.

Ya know guys.............. I think she is delivering to our building, downtown Nashville. I'll have to ask the guard at the front desk, Monday.

mike

I don't know Mike- might have to send a sample off to the crime lab. But my guess would be either worcestershire sauce or liquid smoke. The secret formuler that I started using to liquify the peppers contains a bottle of each. I used to use plain vinegar, but I think the vinegar based barbecue sauce, with the worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, garlic, red pepper, and black pepper gave it a little better flavor- d'oh!!! Now i've done gone and gave away the secret...