2 New Videos of My U model and Pictures!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0qG_a5neuw&feature=context-gau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBfIZSCfN9o&feature=g-upl

Well, the old U model is all tucked away in the barn for winter. I fired her up this afternoon and it was soooo cold, we had to use a shot of ether. Then we temporarily put the hood on for the winter, and Papa backed her out to the barn. Until spring, have fun hibernating ole U model! I'll still go out and look at you when I go to Nana and Papas!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Nice Vinny! :twothumbsup: I thought Papa was going to hook the door on the tree or scratch the new paint.

I looked away at the last second-forgot that there was no mirror on the door.

Watching him back up all the way to the barn reminded me of how much I liked the reverse ratio on the 5 speed.

• Like 1

Jim

How long do you plan to keep her in?

You could work slowly on the hood prepairing for paint.

Or make up electric.

Rear fenders attachment don't required warm weather also.

For me it's normal practic to work 1-2 houres on a cold air with preparations and pauses inside a warm shop.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

How long do you plan to keep her in?

You could work slowly on the hood prepairing for paint.

Or make up electric.

Rear fenders attachment don't required warm weather also.

For me it's normal practic to work 1-2 houres on a cold air with preparations and pauses inside a warm shop.

She'll be in till spring, if the weathers not to bad I can drive it up by the garage for Papa. Nothings going to be done on the hood because its not really on there and its not on there right so we gotta line it up. The barns kinda far away from the garage as you can see so we can take little things off to do maybe, not big stuff. The fenders will be one of the last things to go on because it doesnt really need them.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

hey you must have gotten some left handed cab mounts from china that r model is sitting crooked!

oh well enough b.s. that looked good Im glad its running maybe youll make it to a Mack show next year!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Man......Vinny that Mack Machine sure gets my VOTE. I would at least get it out when a big snow comes this winter and do some four wheeling with it. Also see if it will pull itself out of a mud hole. If it can do that then that Mack gets an A+ in Mackology.

Just kidding with ya!

Keep up tha good job

mike

p.s. My neck is sore from looking at it from the leaning situation it has. HAHAHA

• Like 1

Haha, awesome. I really wanna do a burnout with the the international but dad wont let me :blush:

Cousin Ben

Its a truck not a toy. Treat it with respect and it will give you countless years of dedicated service... And plus they are EXPENSIVE to fix!!!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

But just one burnout wont hurt it :whistling:

Ben

I cheated with mine. Was up in Mi a couple of winters ago and got stuck bobtailing back to my trailer in the middle of lake effect snow. Was a slow ride 20 miles it sucked. Well got to a light after I turned off the main drag locked the power divider in put it in about 4th gear and turned it loose. The fiance was shitting a golden brick couldn't figure out what I was trying to do and when I started getting sideways she was holding on for dear life. I had a ball though. Came around a few corners and got on it to kick it around alittle. All was good.

I cheated with mine. Was up in Mi a couple of winters ago and got stuck bobtailing back to my trailer in the middle of lake effect snow. Was a slow ride 20 miles it sucked. Well got to a light after I turned off the main drag locked the power divider in put it in about 4th gear and turned it loose. The fiance was shitting a golden brick couldn't figure out what I was trying to do and when I started getting sideways she was holding on for dear life. I had a ball though. Came around a few corners and got on it to kick it around alittle. All was good.

Sounds like fun. Reminds me of last winter when I was with a couple of my buddies in the one guy's dodge pickup. We even did a huge doughnut in 4wd. It took up the whole parking lot :twothumbsup:

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j