Big Tow II

JTFormula

Heres one more

la-city_ca_heavy-rescue56.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Love the FDNY rig. I remember the Rosenfeld rig from my youth. He also ran chain drive Sterlings well into the late sixties. And the HU rigs from LA are well known in fire collection circles.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

What the lovely pictures!

The Superliner costs no less than a soul traded to devil.

http://tow411.yuku.com/topic/114771/90-mack-superliner--century-5030-NEW-TRUCK---WAY---UNIT#.UJw-Lre9Kc0

$70,000 and its youra

The H's are awesome!

The ex-army NM with GB plates has aftermarket wrecker unit although maybe was rebuilt during WW2.

And here is my pair of nickels, combining wreckers with Australian theme

post-3971-0-07148900-1352557005_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-72005800-1352557032_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-02412600-1352557082_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I have a bunch of print pix of that LA City Fire Dept Heavy Rescue wrecker on the Hayward F-Model Chassis, as a fire service antique nut AND as a Hayward F-Model nut AND as a wrecker nut, I would give my NUTS to have that rig!!!! LA City Fire also ran one on a Crown Firecoach Chassis, which has been fully restored and is now privately owned.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I have a bunch of print pix of that LA City Fire Dept Heavy Rescue wrecker on the Hayward F-Model Chassis, as a fire service antique nut AND as a Hayward F-Model nut AND as a wrecker nut, I would give my NUTS to have that rig!!!! LA City Fire also ran one on a Crown Firecoach Chassis, which has been fully restored and is now privately owned.

You and me both,I fell in love with that LA F model first time I saw a pic.Wonder how many miles it has on it?