You Own It.

41chevy

Congratulations to the Democrats and MOST Young People! You now own it and you can't blame Bush.

The next terrorist attack you own it.

Can't get a job after graduation, you own it.

Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama's EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it.

A nuclear Iran, you own it.

Bowing to Russia, you own it.

Another severe recession, you own it.

A volatile border with Mexico, you own it.

Trouble getting good health care, you own it.

Higher health insurance costs and health care costs, you own it.

No budget, you own it.

Our allies mistrust, you own it.

Another trillion of debt, you own it.

More Benghazi situations, you own it.

No one willing to join the military, you own it.

Trouble getting a loan to buy a home, you own it.

More dependency on food stamps, you

own it.

Trouble finding good employment, you own it.

Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it.

A World Government, you own it.

The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it.

A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table even if it is "Dead on Arrival", you own it.

China controlling our world trade trampling all over us, you own it.

Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it.

A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it.

Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it.

Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it.

More government corruption and lies, you own it.

More toleration of extreme and fanatical Islamists, you own it.

Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it.

Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it.

President

George Bush is out of it now, and

there is not another good man for you to vilify and lie about. In a way

I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it will be

impossible to clean up this mess you voted for.

Have a good day. God

bless the United States! God is our hope now.

amen,,brotha,,,and four more years of that system sucking communist muslum.(WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO)what a bargain....bob :thumbsdown:

I voted along with 5 employees and my wife and kids....no votes for Barry in our group.

They were protesting storing the cars on a runway in a super fund site. Their idea is the cars will leak oils and gas into the ground. Course they do not realize that being under water it all leaked out already. All Zombie Barry followers I guess or just angry because we're making some money and they aren't.

Nothing more pitiful than 60's flower children who did not age well.....:)

Paul

Ya gotta realize your life really sucks when you don't have something better to do than that.

Ya gotta realize your life really sucks when you don't have something better to do than that.

I'm sure they are happy with Obama phones, Food Stamps or what ever they call them now, Section 8 housing and Medicaid other free crap we pay for...

And yes, she has chin hair!

post-3242-0-21583900-1354067148.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

still amazes me that this good looking man of the world,well educated,,self made millianare,,polite,religious,big dreams,,,stay at home mom,,wife,,,couldnt beat this homely corrupt worthless loser....thanks my american brothers,,,you really came thru for us this time,,,and special thanks to bruce springstien.(IDIOT)...bob

still amazes me that this good looking man of the world,well educated,,self made millianare,,polite,religious,big dreams,,,stay at home mom,,wife,,,couldnt beat this homely corrupt worthless loser....thanks my american brothers,,,you really came thru for us this time,,,and special thanks to bruce springstien.(IDIOT)...bob

Almost no over seas military votes accepted, computers logging votes against what was entered and 5 days after Hurricane Sandy of nothing but Barry in the media saving us...and zero coverage of Mitt except a sarcastic photo of him helping with donated food stuffs. A bit biased??

Philly was said to have voted 100% for him, yet I know quite a few people who did not vote for him there and 1/2 of Florida votes didn't count?A "gentleman" in OHIO who posted he voted 4 times at 4 different polling places and was going to vote at more places "to be sure Obama wins" A district in Maine was listed as 100% voting for Obama...when nobody voted there at all.

Romney conceded minutes after the polls closed....all just too neatly wrapped up in my opinion...but I voted for Mitt and I did my part ,my conscience is clear. The other get what they deserve, just ashame we are being taken down with them. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm proud to say that I was able to get one thing to penetrate my two teenage daughter's seemingly thick skulls. I urged them to take the time to educate themselves in politics and was very proud to see them watching the debates and even get a bit agitated at times with both candidates. In the end, We had a 100% Romney anti-Obama household, unfortunately the youngest is only 17 and couldn't vote.

Jim

Almost no over seas military votes accepted, computers logging votes against what was entered and 5 days after Hurricane Sandy of nothing but Barry in the media saving us...and zero coverage of Mitt except a sarcastic photo of him helping with donated food stuffs. A bit biased??

Philly was said to have voted 100% for him, yet I know quite a few people who did not vote for him there and 1/2 of Florida votes didn't count?A "gentleman" in OHIO who posted he voted 4 times at 4 different polling places and was going to vote at more places "to be sure Obama wins" A district in Maine was listed as 100% voting for Obama...when nobody voted there at all.

Romney conceded minutes after the polls closed....all just too neatly wrapped up in my opinion...but I voted for Mitt and I did my part ,my conscience is clear. The other get what they deserve, just ashamed we are being taken down with them. Paul

ya,,,it was neatly wrapped up,,,well i dont know what happened here,in reno,,,but nobody here wanted obambi in,,,and the polls showed,,,romney was just barely ahead WTF,,,i also dont believe they got any military votes,,,my wife had been telling me this for months,,,obambi will win,,,they will put him back no matter what,,,i didnt believe her...now this joker has got 4 more years of the easy life while the rest of us have to figure out,,,what kinda screwin comes next,,,wasnt so long ago,,,he,d be sitting in the back of the bus....now thier all bowing at his feet,personally,,,i wouldnt let him feed my dogs,,more free rides for all involved,,,looking forward to another trip to cape cod,,its fun watchin him and his 60 man crew eat lobsters on the publics dime..rewarding himself,,,for doing such a good job appoligizing to everyone(WOOHOO)bob

just a final thought,,,and im done,,,but funny thing,,,the whole world wants barry bonds to swing on a rope,,,just because he wont admit to steroids,,,yet the big mighty O can lie to the public for four years,,,and everyone thinks he,s a hero....funny thing is,,,every nation on the globe,,,thinks he,s an idiot,,,sept this one....wow....now thats gotta make you think.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...bob

Received this from my sister-out-law. Not pushing religion but this is interesting.

Map of Religions in the US

This is really neat! Amazing how one of the smallest represented faiths in the USA has more influence on society and how it operates, and gets more attention in the media, than any other.

Muslim faith spreads fear in all the others. We associate any Muslim with terrorism rightly so or wrongfully so.

Roll the cursor over each state to see about that state! Very Interesting! Isn't it nice to see the true facts?

I thought President Obama said USA is not a Christian Nation? Almost fooled me! How long do we remain the "SILENT MAJORITY"?

This is great.. this map gives you the percentage of Christians and all faiths in each state. Now ask yourself, why are we allowing our government and special interest groups i.e. ACLU to take God out of our culture and schools?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

cause the minoritys are always crying and getting thier way,,,unfortunately thiers seperation of church and state laws in place to remove nativity scenes and such for the athiast to get thier way,,,but society doesnt seem to care that im offended that we dont have nativity scenes.and yes,,,i am pushing religian..bob

• Like 1

The people who push separation of church and state do not realize the intended meaning if the law. Now if the do not want anything from the government with any reference to God on it, the best stop taking that filthy money that says "IN GOD WE TRUST" on it.

P.T.CHESHIRE

The people who push separation of church and state do not realize the intended meaning if the law. Now if the do not want anything from the government with any reference to God on it, the best stop taking that filthy money that says "IN GOD WE TRUST" on it.

now thats hilarious,,,and you know thier not going for that...bob