Bend over and touch your toes

bullhusk

Ok folks, now for the after the election show!!!! We here at the Obama house are proud to present all the hidden suprises in the Obama Care Free Ins. Show!! (NOT) Yes ser reeee folks I am be gonna tax the St outa you all!! Don't you worry I just forgot to tell ya a few things, cause I thought Mitt done told ya!!!..... Soooooooooooooooo just bend over and touch your toes cause here it goes!!

I am a proud American that was smart enough to see through all the lies and BS that the whole Dem. party was selling, it's just to bad that a lot of people bought it! So now what do the Obama voters have to say?

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS with questions on my dependents. It puzzled me, and I have been working on it ever since!!! They questioned the number of dependents I claimed. I guess they meant because of my response to the question, "List all dependents."

I replied, “12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate, and 1 useless President."

Evidently, my answer was NOT acceptable.

I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS?

1962 B733 L cab

Don't forget his Carbon Tax and new EPA "fees" The carbon tax will raise the cost of /diesel and heating oil about 23.8%. ....Equal to Europe...

Which is why after talking to my Accountant and a Tax Lawyer, I told my crew that after the 1st of the year they don't have jobs.All my equipment except one truck and machine is going to be gotten rid of....to people here or exporters ASAP. Going back to how I started.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Don't forget his Carbon Tax and new EPA "fees" The carbon tax will raise the cost of /diesel and heating oil about 23.8%. ....Equal to Europe...

Which is why after talking to my Accountant and a Tax Lawyer, I told my crew that after the 1st of the year they don't have jobs.All my equipment except one truck and machine is going to be gotten rid of....to people here or exporters ASAP. Going back to how I started.

We had the chance to save this country of ours, but people just don't think that things are going to go bad! You just wait and see what happens when the states start to take things into there own hands and the Obonehead voters don't like it (Like the right to work) and waving Oboma Care, this is where the revolution will start, cause as soon as they find out it aint all free it will be from his side, and Obama has divided this country like nowone has ever done before

I received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS with questions on my dependents. It puzzled me, and I have been working on it ever since!!! They questioned the number of dependents I claimed. I guess they meant because of my response to the question, "List all dependents."

I replied, “12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate, and 1 useless President."

Evidently, my answer was NOT acceptable.

I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS?

My tax guy could get away with that, he's that good.

Jim

Here's what they say..............

post-99-0-25680300-1355285652.jpg

And their gonna get it! (free shit) trouble is we, (you and i that work) are the ones footing the bill for all the "free shit"! and will be for the foreseeable future!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

THINGS TO SAY TO AN OBAMA VOTER WHO JUST GOT LAID OFF:

1. Hey, at least that successful Mormon businessman didn't win.

2. Didn't your lady parts warn you ...this would happen?

3. Look at the Bright Side, Gay marriage passed in four states.

4. Hey, Big Bird still has a job. Isn't that the important thing?

5. I am sure Obama cares deeply about your situation. Maybe he'll send you a postcard from Hawaii.

6. Well, look at the bright side, Rush Limbaugh is getting a massive tax increase.

7. Hey! Now you'll have more time to play with your unicorn.

8. Isn't it worth losing your job to know that religious organizations now have to pay for abortions and contraceptives?

9. Well, now you and Keith Olbermann have something else in common.

10. Forward!

the talk around my job,,,is people are starting commuumes all over this country now,,,and stockpiling ammo,,,guess its getting close to the final countdown,,,better get prepared for the big shootout...bob