Naughty?

vision386

Seems one of Santa's helpers has been naughty this year,peeking at the "presents" early! i can only wonder when the big day does come,will she need any help un-wrapping them?.....................................Mark

post-5836-0-69101400-1355948971_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My comments on that picture are not allowed on family friendly media outlets!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I can post this, put her in this top on the fender of a Superliner, use your imagination for orientation............

post-5240-0-62131300-1355955844.jpg

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I know a nice set of D's from a B is right at $6000

No Comment, but she called herself Whisper at work.

• Like 1

Seems one of Santa's helpers has been naughty this year,peeking at the "presents" early! i can only wonder when the big day does come,will she need any help un-wrapping them?.....................................Mark

Oooh, nice headlights!

That one to me is not attractive. But this one is. :wub: And its mine.

Oooh, nice headlights!

Jim

That one to me is not attractive. But this one is. :wub: And its mine.

Keep that thought Vinny for a llllllong time! And I tend to agree, she is not that attractive but I would not kick her out of bed unless there is more room on the floor. naughty.gif

BTW, is that a pumpkin behind the U? And when are you going to replace the driver's side mirror bracket?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Keep that thought Vinny for a llllllong time! And I tend to agree, she is not that attractive but I would not kick her out of bed unless there is more room on the floor. naughty.gif

BTW, is that a pumpkin behind the U? And when are you going to replace the driver's side mirror bracket?

No, that was when it was still with Doug Fetterly. Had a trailer on it. And that drivers mirror bracket when in the trash I think. I got an original U model bracket this past Macungie.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Poor kid you know a lot of what we do here could be considered contriuting the the delinquency of a minor! I think that last photo manipulation will give him nightmares later in life.