Naughty?

vision386

Yeah, short term lease actually, I hate to get into a purchase when there are so many to chose from, oh and after they start making all that road noise I can trade up to one that's quiet for a while!

...but her boobage is so awesome!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Vinny has passed the point of no return!

Yea I was wondering when he was gonna hit that stage........i remember when i was 12...uh maybe i was fixin to share to much info with you guys

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Hey Vinny...what did Santa Claus bring you? Any U parts?

The wifey got me flannel shirts and a fleece jacket....maybe she is trying to tell me something! :whistling:

Bunch of Mack stuff from Nana and Papa and Mom and Bill (stepdad). I made out pretty good. Doug Fetterly got me a little U model key chain. It almost looks like my truck did. Never seen a keychain like that before. If your reading this Mr. Fetterly, THANK YOU!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Mack stuff for Christmas, hell I didn't get any Mack stuff, I didn't much of anything actually but hey whatever. Oh and vinny she is hot (or was its been a few years) but freakin CRAZY! She is one of the ones your mom warned you about, I only knew her a few hours before we.....oops TMI! Sorry.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Well..... it goes downhill from here folks

I was sent this pic of a young hitchiker getting assistance from her friend to board a yellow school bus...

so, knowing that you all like..

1. pictures

2. hitchikers

3. school buses

I was wondering which perverted thread to put it on...and I'm sure this one fits the bill.

just hope it doesn't put Vinny off travelling on the yellow loser cruiser..

Mammy Xmas

BC Mack

post-10384-0-50750300-1356494341_thumb.j

• Like 1

Well..... it goes downhill from here folks

I was sent this pic of a young hitchiker getting assistance from her friend to board a yellow school bus...

so, knowing that you all like..

1. pictures

2. hitchikers

3. school buses

I was wondering which perverted thread to put it on...and I'm sure this one fits the bill.

just hope it doesn't put Vinny off travelling on the yellow loser cruiser..

Mammy Xmas

BC Mack

That's like the WalMart of posts-one stop shopping. Those greeters above are a helluva lot better looking then the ones I've seen.

Jim

I won't comment on my days riding or driving the bus other than, when your on a field trip waiting outside and the hot young teacher/chaperon/soccer mom comes to say high there's plenty of room to stretch across those seats!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"