Load # 3

Superdog

just seen on the weather channel it was 11 below in Des Moines. 34 and raining here now. I was supposed to go to Lynchburg and load for Warren,Ohio today but we're gonna wait until tomorrow. Pretty nasty farther north.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Still good here in Canton, Ohio. Nothing overnight. Might come later? Tom, if you sneak through the area, stop by and I'll buy ya a cup of coffee. I'm off til Jan 2nd.

Let me know and I will try to meet up with you both. I am in Canton until January 1.

Starting to snow now (10a).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Still good here in Canton, Ohio. Nothing overnight. Might come later? Tom, if you sneak through the area, stop by and I'll buy ya a cup of coffee. I'm off til Jan 2nd.

thanks Larry, I appreciate the offer. I'll probably take my "snow route" though, 77 north to Parkersburg,then up rt.2, cross over to 7, then 11 north. All flat by the river and they seem to take good care of it when it's snowing. I've seen them salting rt.7 when it was 40 degrees and just raining when they were calling for snow. Got a reload of scrap coils in Weirton going to Suffolk,Va.

I saw on the weather channel this morning in Indianapolis they don't even put the plows on the roads there until they have 6'' on the ground? That seems crazy, getting on it early is the key!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.