just more crap

mack mhe9

picked up this crapy ch in chicago, no drivers seat witch makes it a bitch to back up on the uper deck, the to columbus for to palets, then for the car in buckhannon wv then for the dump body in masontown wv, unload the car load the body then put the car in the dump body and take to md, no hitch hikers sorry

post-2708-0-11419600-1358088671_thumb.jp

post-2708-0-51867100-1358088688_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Ha you must be the king of partials, thats a whole bunch of starts and stops for an OTR guy! Did you get to charge stop pay?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I have been watching gov liquidation for a 5 ton I think it would be a neat toy, I just havent found the right one yet (I want one with a winch for cheap)!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"