My new bedroom

Superdog

is that a 100"?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I'm looking for one of those.

Truck Body Corporation in Lynchburg has 5 or 6 sleepers sitting outside, been there a while. I don't know what they came off of, they all looked alike, some are blue and some are orange. Look to be pretty good size ones, tall enough to stand up in.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Truck Body Corporation in Lynchburg has 5 or 6 sleepers sitting outside, been there a while. I don't know what they came off of, they all looked alike, some are blue and some are orange. Look to be pretty good size ones, tall enough to stand up in.

Looks like one of everything there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4401+Richmond+Hwy++Lynchburg,+VA+24504&rlz=1R2ADFA_enUS438&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41867550,d.eWU&biw=1024&bih=534&wrapid=tlif135980473214010&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=cPkMUdWQFIyE9QT4goGoDg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA

I'm thinking about mounting a 60" +, tall sleeper on my little lowboy.Just so I got a place to catch some shut-eye at those over night shows.Usually,you can pick 'em up fairly cheap.Not much call for 'em when there used.They do make a dandy ice fishing shanty,so I've been told!post-510-0-76152100-1359819939.jpg

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I'd hate to think what this one cost new,$15k + I'd bet.I gave $525 for this one,the guy bidding against me wanted it for a deer blind.

15K is conservative! one of the owner operators at the company i'm leased to paid $32K for a USED Double Eagle,course' that included mounting/installation and paint!.............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I'm thinking about mounting a 60" +, tall sleeper on my little lowboy.Just so I got a place to catch some shut-eye at those over night shows.Usually,you can pick 'em up fairly cheap.Not much call for 'em when there used.They do make a dandy ice fishing shanty,so I've been told!attachicon.gif4400468652_7059b2eb90.jpg

You sure that's not an Ice Road Trucker's emergency escape pod????LOL

• Like 2

The big double Eagle sleepers with the shower,fridge,stove etc. cost int he neighborhood of $50-120k new. Yes I said $120,000 U.S. dollars, I saw the invoice for one at the pete dealer, it had hardwood floors,and cabinets, full bath, kitchen, marble countertops, tile shower, satellite tv,internet, onan diesel generator, mounting and intallation and paint it cost $119,675. Now thats on top of the 330"wb pete 389 that it sat on, the total price tag with fenders, bumper,custom painted stripes, and a bunch of stainless and lights was $260,000, thats for a truck to drive on the road,wth man? I cant imagine, I paid less for my house and 23 acres...... actually my house, 23 acres, a John Deere Gator XUV, mower, chain saw, a couple guns, some ammo and had some cash left over at $260,000!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The big double Eagle sleepers with the shower,fridge,stove etc. cost int he neighborhood of $50-120k new. Yes I said $120,000 U.S. dollars, I saw the invoice for one at the pete dealer, it had hardwood floors,and cabinets, full bath, kitchen, marble countertops, tile shower, satellite tv,internet, onan diesel generator, mounting and intallation and paint it cost $119,675. Now thats on top of the 330"wb pete 389 that it sat on, the total price tag with fenders, bumper,custom painted stripes, and a bunch of stainless and lights was $260,000, thats for a truck to drive on the road,wth man? I cant imagine, I paid less for my house and 23 acres...... actually my house, 23 acres, a John Deere Gator XUV, mower, chain saw, a couple guns, some ammo and had some cash left over at $260,000!

I can't imagine either, I mainly just want a place to sleep and some cabinet space for snacks my clothes. Of course I don't live in the truck like some drivers do, and i'm rarely out over a week at a time.

I gotta' agree with O.D.,allthough i do take a LOT of shit,im sorry "things" with me on the road,sometimes too much is too much! Clark has several "Largecars" leased on with HUGE sleepers,granted many are husband/wife teams and do spend as many as six months (yes really) on tour,i always thought these trucks were not very practical for the job needed! anyone who's ever backed into the Nashville performing arts center,the Vegas Convention center,pretty much ANY theater in the northeast could attest to that! Many is the time we'd have to rent a single axle,or spot trailers for the "big boys" just too long to get in most places! plus they always have problems crossing the border (Canada) because of wheelbase restrictions............................Mark

post-5836-0-30046000-1359858403_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-81312900-1359858442_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-01453100-1359858528_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Good gracious alive, $120,000 for a sleeper? The man that can afford that is really doing something!

Jake