G'Day

Fudge71

G'day, my name is andrew i'm from australia, i grew up in mack trucks as my father started in the workshop in 1970 in brisbane and worked there till 1988ish, so the brand is in my blood. my whole family has worked there at some stage i worked there for 6 years. joined up here because i have a customer and family friend with a tired 866 v8 and is looking for an engine.

G'day, my name is andrew i'm from australia, i grew up in mack trucks as my father started in the workshop in 1970 in brisbane and worked there till 1988ish, so the brand is in my blood. my whole family has worked there at some stage i worked there for 6 years. joined up here because i have a customer and family friend with a tired 866 v8 and is looking for an engine.

Welcome Fudge71, your family history sounds very interesting and would love to see some pictures of this if possible. I'm sure you'll find some one here with your V8 needs.

• Like 1

Welcome Fudge71, your family history sounds very interesting and would love to see some pictures of this if possible. I'm sure you'll find some one here with your V8 needs.

growing up that is all i new, other kids went bike riding on school holidays i went to work with my father and learnt to drive by the time i was ten. old photos is something i will have to round up but there is a few, his old work diaries ( as workshop foreman he wrote everything down) and some brand new manuals i gave to a bloke he trained after he died 20 years ago.

growing up that is all i new, other kids went bike riding on school holidays i went to work with my father and learnt to drive by the time i was ten. old photos is something i will have to round up but there is a few, his old work diaries ( as workshop foreman he wrote everything down) and some brand new manuals i gave to a bloke he trained after he died 20 years ago.

Sounds great can't wait to see some old photo's. I try to read our Mack people's posts in the accent of their country....Good thing my wife loves me!

Lol, I think I lean towards troppo. I catch a few new words everything I talk to an Aussie a work so I finally got a chance to throw a bunch of them together here.

Of course my favorite Oz pick up line to score a chick - Oy, would ya like a punch in the undies?

• Like 1

Fudge it means" do you want a root ." fudge where in brisvegas are you, i have a 866 the topend is good its grabbed the bottom end steve

ilive in forest lake but the radiator shop i work for is in acacia ridge.