MATS truck show

staxx

Superliner was rough, lots of spray paint and no tape before, kinda sad to me because the red paint was pretty nice and the body was straight as an arrow. The r is a 9 spd just use the second shifter for high/ low range it was straight too, I'm not into the super show stuff so not my cup of tea but still nice. I was surprised how few trucks were in the show actually seems like a pretty light turn out. I had more fun inside talking to parts/ tool reps ( only the cute ones) than outside.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I did not go out back to see the "shiny" trucks. Lots of people in attendence. First time I saw the main building full and the far building next to the west arena full. Great turnout...I hope this is a good sign for the business.

Have an idea for a modified golf cart...

post-3289-0-68476600-1364127994_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Almost forgot, the mirrors and mudflaps were backwards on the Superliner too, that kills me for some stupid reason.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Superdog it was a either a 54" or 60" sleeper didn't put a tape on it and they're hard to guesstimate with the exhaust notches, it was the tall roof flat top.

Superdog it was a either a 54" or 60" sleeper didn't put a tape on it and they're hard to guesstimate with the exhaust notches, it was the tall roof flat top.

It looks like in the first pic it isn't as wide as the 60" Able on my '86,the back edge of the doors looks to be clear at the back and the bottom back light is right under the back corner of the storage compartment door.Maybe it's just the angle of the photo.

Nice pics gentlemen, thanks for sharing.

Almost forgot, the mirrors and mudflaps were backwards on the Superliner too, that kills me for some stupid reason.

I wonder if he did that to be different or just doesn't know any better. Either way the dogs should face one another. There are certain things you just don't mess with.

Jim

Superdog I would bet on a54" it was bigger than my buddy's 48" but seemed short for a 60" to me too.

Sorry I missed the meet and greet, was with other people who had other ideas. I loved the purple R-Model. He ended up winning second place

for antique bobtail. Cabover Pete won 1st. Superliner was cool but had a couple scrapes and bruises, I'll still give'm an A for effort.

post-13943-0-91210100-1364147340_thumb.j

post-13943-0-34750500-1364147347_thumb.j

post-13943-0-71078900-1364147352_thumb.j

Found this good lookin B-model out back in the camper section. New York plates on it. Definitely not stock, looks like Pete

low air leaf suspension. Best looking camper hauler out there. Was also a needle nose Pete out there but he left before

I got a shot of it.

post-13943-0-45236000-1364147627_thumb.j

post-13943-0-62666700-1364147632_thumb.j

post-13943-0-00950500-1364147638_thumb.j

• Like 1

Yep the B was on low air leaf with some super singles. I cruised the parking lots on my way out Ithink there are better trucks out there than In the show most years. I know there were a few sharp KW's, an old Freightliner and a black 359 out there that were nice.