The fire

bullhusk

The closest I have ever come to doing that Wildland firefighting shit was range fires at Aberdeen Proving Ground- which was usually from the comfort of the cab of the air-conditioned brush truck and telling the helicopter on the radio where to go with the bambi-bucket (for air-dropping water.....) because you could not leave the road due to UXO's (unexploded ordinance.) I've been a structural firefighter my entire adult life and I will stick to structural firefighting, you can keep that wild land shit- NEVERTHELESS they are still firefighters, still my brothers, and I am absolutely heartbroken. I was literally sick to my stomach last night when I heard the news.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

The closest I have ever come to doing that Wildland firefighting shit was range fires at Aberdeen Proving Ground- which was usually from the comfort of the cab of the air-conditioned brush truck and telling the helicopter on the radio where to go with the bambi-bucket (for air-dropping water.....) because you could not leave the road due to UXO's (unexploded ordinance.) I've been a structural firefighter my entire adult life and I will stick to structural firefighting, you can keep that wild land shit- NEVERTHELESS they are still firefighters, still my brothers, and I am absolutely heartbroken. I was literally sick to my stomach last night when I heard the news.

ya,,,me too that was absolutely horrible,,,buncha young kids,,,its not fair...bob

By heart and prayers go out to the families of 19 fire fighters that lost there lives yesterday, My GOD what a bad day. It just goes to show you how brave these fire fighters are! We run from fire and these brave people run to it to save us.. So sad I saw some of the young children these men left behind, GOD bless there families

Ernie DS AKA BULLHUSK

. Very well put!!! My thoughts and prayers are with the families.....