My gas guzzlers!

Eastcoastdiesel

Nice Pics & Rides . used to drive a 02' F450 Ford 7.3 PSD & Auto w/ 12' flat bed & 20' tire trailer for a buddy of mine . now He has a 4500 & 5500 Dodges w/ western hauler beds & 6.7 Cummins & automatics pulling 25' goose neck tire trailers.

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

that 550 is a beast. I have a 450 7.3 with a stick, and that will move a house and make some smoke. grossed over 30k with it and handles it good. no tuner yet. and vinney, you will never know what true diesel power is till you have a ford 7.3

• Like 2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

that 550 is a beast. I have a 450 7.3 with a stick, and that will move a house and make some smoke. grossed over 30k with it and handles it good. no tuner yet. and vinney, you will never know what true diesel power is till you have a ford 7.3

You got that right. Use to drive an older Superduty thinking pre 450 7.3 liter and a 5 speed. Wrecker with a custom hitch. Pulling a triaxle tag a long trailer loaded with forms 80 mph all day long loaded or empty. It just didn't like transmissions. I could get them off the line with my Cummins. But once it got out of first or second it was all over.

S H I T....

Mopiles...... Petes.....Powerjokes........I feel like I just found out that the really hot girl at the bar that has been hitting on you has a wee wee......

Lmao that is wrong in so many ways. But you just got to hope it isn't bigger then yours and you piss her off

• Like 1

No penis here hehe. I'm quite Girly. Always liked dodge diesels. Otherwise, got the two draggers for 9 for both. The pete I got for 2200. the ford was 3 and perfect for work. I also have a 42 foot rv toyhauler the 9k 3500 tows, and a 3 horse trailer with lq. The 2500 is my daily driver got it for 22k . :)

I guess my Irish side does have a temper...

Sorry to dissapoin but last time I checked I was a split tail.

No penis here hehe. I'm quite Girly. Always liked dodge diesels. Otherwise, got the two draggers for 9 for both. The pete I got for 2200. the ford was 3 and perfect for work. I also have a 42 foot rv toyhauler the 9k 3500 tows, and a 3 horse trailer with lq. The 2500 is my daily driver got it for 22k . :)

I guess my Irish side does have a temper...

Sorry to dissapoin but last time I checked I was a split tail.

Just messin' with ya.......Yer ok in my book as long as you keep saying 2-strokes are Satan's Engines!!!!!! :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS