Virgo Fleet Supplies is on Board

Dave Virgo

Good Day,

I am new on this forum, but have only heard great things about it from customers of mine and figured it was time to jump in.

My name is Dave Virgo from Brooklyn NY and i have been involved in a family business, Virgo Fleet Supplies my whole life. Like many of you was born into the business, and now we have been here for over 35 years selling parts to the HD market. Our specialty has become LED lights and strobes and All chrome and stainless steel accessories.

We stock bumpers, grills, lights, exhaust parts and much more. We have a full catalog that can be mailed out and can be requested at www.virgofleet.com.

I look forward to posting pictures of trucks i've decorated and helping locate parts anyone is looking for.

Thank you,

Dave Virgo

800-27-6003

Glad to have you on board here Dave! I have ordered a lot of things from you guys over the past few years,that I was not able to find elsewhere,great bunch of people on here (originally from Jersey myself) a lot of guys have asked about the "old school" NYC/North Jersey "popsicle" turn signals (like they used to put on Mack and Autocar Garbage trucks) should be a lot of business on here! I hope you guys will find some more customers on this site!...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 2 weeks later...