I understand this is good news?

41chevy

Obama Calls for Highest Sustained Taxation in U.S. History

By Terence P. Jeffrey

(CNSNews.com) - In the budget proposal he presented to Congress last month, President Barack Obama called for what would be the highest level of sustained taxation ever imposed on the American people, according to the analysis published last week by the Congressional Budget Office.

Under Obama’s proposal, taxes would rise from 17.6 percent of Gross Domestic Product in 2014 to 29.2 percent in 2024. During the ten years from 2015 to 2024, federal taxation would average 23.7 percent GDP.

Obamamama says this is good news it will lower the deficit Bush created. LOL

Do they really believe what they say???

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yeah, the current administration has spent more money each year than the past did over an entire term but the debt is their fault. That makes sense kinda like the left handed calculator they used to get those numbers.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

If people don't wake up and quit drinking this Obama kool-aid America will be no more. What Nixon done was nothing compared to this moron and got impeached, bill Clinton just wanted a little head and almost got impeached........this guy will do or say anything and people take it for gospel......hope a good republican steps up for next election maybe by then people will see thru his lies....my two cents......bobby j.

No matter what people say, he got elected for no other reason than his skin color.PERIOD! People voted for two reasons he's a brother or to prove that they weren't racist . I fear the same is going to get the "Bengazi Bit*h" elected solely on the merits of being a woman, a Clinton and she is the "darling of the Media". Now suddenly Monica Lewinski is telling all about her and Bill. All this will do is show how "honorable, faithful and strong" Hillary was to stand by Bill through it all. Perfectly staged dog and pony show to help her campaign.

Witrh the changes to the Electoral College and the Omamama appointed Election Monitoring Panel we stand no fair chance short of a coup. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I just wanna know one thing................................................Who and where the hell is the GOP guy of girl!!! If they want to get in the race they better start collecting money now!!!

I think the GOP has sold us out.

P.T.CHESHIRE

heard china recently shut him off,,,,no mo loans... obambi,,,now he,s scrambling for more money...(IDIOT)....bob

How about the Federal and State tax on your internet access starting in November?

That little gem was buried in the May 6 issue of the Wall Street Journal

P.T.CHESHIRE

I thought I heard on Coast to Coast AM the other night that buried somewhere deep in the thousands of pages of obamacare b.s.- that nobody seems to have read by the way- was that people who didn't sign up on the first go-round would be fined, but it was not a very substantial fine, then the fine was more if they didn't sign up the next time, and if they hadn't signed up by the third time they'd lose their driver's license. I also thought I heard that everyone on obamacare would eventually have to have a chip implanted in their forearm? That sounds like the mark of the beast to me!

I was half or 2/3 asleep when I heard this, or thought I heard it. Sounds unbelievable to me, that's why it might be true.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I thought I heard on Coast to Coast AM the other night that buried somewhere deep in the thousands of pages of obamacare b.s.- that nobody seems to have read by the way- was that people who didn't sign up on the first go-round would be fined, but it was not a very substantial fine, then the fine was more if they didn't sign up the next time, and if they hadn't signed up by the third time they'd lose their driver's license. I also thought I heard that everyone on obamacare would eventually have to have a chip implanted in their forearm? That sounds like the mark of the beast to me!

I was half or 2/3 asleep when I heard this, or thought I heard it. Sounds unbelievable to me, that's why it might be true.

ya,,,im sure thats coming tom.....communist pricks....bob

So you lose you license... now you can't work...so you get free obamamama care because your unemployed.

Obamamama just used his magic pen to allow prisoners and ex cons to vote in elections BUT the military's votes are rarely counted. How's that for twisted justice.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Tired of working.....want govnt entitlements......vote democrat.......is there anything else this administration can do to shock and anger the honest bible believing hard working red blooded Americans ??? I swear every day it's something new I don't want to think it can get any worse but everyday he manages to do it all over again..............will people ever wake up??.......bobby j.

Hell why don't we just parade a fleet of Mack trucks down to Mexico and load up as many folks as we can fit, then bring them back here and get them on public assistance ,then maybe obummer will figure he's got enough votes for the party too win and just maybe he will quit adding more shit (presidential orders) to the backs of us few still working!

• Like 2

Seems the only way to win the next election will be to be female or black and gay! And all that stuff OD said would make me head to the woods, p.o.s. politicians make me want to puke, what the hell happened to for the people by the people?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

People care about the latest I phone and apps and hand outs, most have no idea about the world past their nose, political issues or world events. Ask them about Bengazi and they think he was a guest on Jay Leno. They cheered when King "O" said in a campaign speech that " America is the greatest country in the world, help me change it".

Obamama got elected because of his color and the rush for white voters to prove that they were not prejudiced. Hillary will get elected because she is a woman. . .nothing more.

Cumo in N.Y. stated that "if you are pro life, a conservative, pro gun and have traditional Christian values on marriage. . .we don't want you in N.Y.S.". We're leaving, can't get out fast enough! My self and 2 good friends have close to 600 acres in VA. It's Vietnam Veterans Land with no room for gimmies, free loaders and dregs. We you enter our compound you are entering the old U.S.A. with 50's values. Can't abide by that.... don't let the door hit you on the way out. Paul

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul, I'd like to know how ya going to keep the Termits out? They got all of the technology and money.

Good Luck!

mike

Technology and money only goes so far, when they fully depend on high tech alone, the most basic weapons will halt them.

P.T.CHESHIRE