Pictures of the Week

other dog

Yeah it's a shame about the cabbage. It was looking really good. Looks like you've had it in a while. Up here garden was only just fit to plant last week then the Damm rain put a stop to it this week.

Yeah, that was about the best looking cabbage i've grown since I moved over here from Appomattox. I pulled up the three worst looking ones and planted some eggplant where they were. I planted it in March I think, it snowed on it about a week after I planted it.

I was going to try making homemade sauerkraut this year too.

Maybe i'll try some winter cabbage.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice pics as always Tom! I don't think anything pisses me off worse then two "turtle-racin" bastards like this! I mean damn,shit or get off the pot! Lol!....................................Mark

...and there's no way the slightly slower truck is gonna back off just for a few seconds to let the slightly faster truck get by, just ain't gonna happen...

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

...and there's no way the slightly slower truck is gonna back off just for a few seconds to let the slightly faster truck get by, just ain't gonna happen...

I've caused my share of rolling roadblocks because two of us crested the hill together and the guy with the bruised ego in the right lane had something to prove. My company goes to great lengths to maintain an excellent safety record yet they refuse to acknowledge how governing our trucks at 65 mph can be hazardous, especially when many of the highways we travel have 70 mph limits.

Jim