Created by Genius run by Idiots

41chevy

Repealing the 17th Amendment would probably do more to help the situation than anything else. Put the legislature back to how the founders had intended...the people have the House representing them. The state legislatures select the Senators from the state to represent the individual states at the federal level. Once the state legislatures lost THEIR voice in the federal government, the 10th Amendment became irrelevant and with no real means available to reign in the federal government when it goes too far. The states need their voice back. The people have the House. Let the states have their Senate. Repeal the 17th.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

,,,always a pleasure to see the all mighty obami,s doing thier photo shoots,,,while war hero,s are trying to celebrate thier achievements,,,,and have thier special moment,,,they always seem to wiggle thier way in and turn into camera wholes...and that coward...(OBAMBI) has got a real f---------n nerve makin speeches on normandy,,,,when that communist pig,,,doesnt give rats ass about america,,,or americans...(IDIOT)...bob

,,,always a pleasure to see the all mighty obami,s doing thier photo shoots,,,while war hero,s are trying to celebrate thier achievements,,,,and have thier special moment,,,they always seem to wiggle thier way in and turn into camera wholes...and that coward...(OBAMBI) has got a real f---------n nerve makin speeches on normandy,,,,when that communist pig,,,doesnt give rats ass about america,,,or americans...(IDIOT)...bob

I noticed that too. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Can't stop Hilary's voter base.

Here is Obummers negotiations for the new prisoner release'

post-3242-0-90941000-1402245005_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

And today N.Y. Senator Rivera (D) wants legislation passed to allow non citizens to vote in elections, get drivers licenses and get access to public programs like Section 8 housing assistance, SNAP, Medicare and SSI. Requiremens? residence in N.Y. for 3 years and a promise to try to become a citizen. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 6/7/2014 at 2:25 AM, RowdyRebel said:

Repealing the 17th Amendment would probably do more to help the situation than anything else. Put the legislature back to how the founders had intended...the people have the House representing them. The state legislatures select the Senators from the state to represent the individual states at the federal level. Once the state legislatures lost THEIR voice in the federal government, the 10th Amendment became irrelevant and with no real means available to reign in the federal government when it goes too far. The states need their voice back. The people have the House. Let the states have their Senate. Repeal the 17th.

You Sir, are surely a descendant of the Geniuses who founded your great country. That sounds like a well founded way to rein in a runaway government. I was born in Venezuela and can only wish my country was at least on a road to decency, we are just a third world country on a downhill run to full blown Communism. Even with all its faults the USA is the beacon of freedom for the world. Nurture your democracy, be vigilant just as you are doing in these boards. I can only wish for a green card and live and work in your great country.

• Like 1

I am not a decendent of the founders. I AM a decendent of good, honest, and hard working folks who came here to leave the "old world" behind, work hard, and make the most out of the opportunities only possible here in the United States. I am also a decendent of people who were here long before Columbus "discovered" this continent. The desire to be free...life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...isn't exclusive to this country. A government which was founded upon the principal that the individual is sovereign, and the government's powers are limited only to what "the people" agreed to allow the government to do...."deriving its powers by the consent of the governed"....is what makes this country unique. Our Constitution is a legal contract spelling out exactly what powers we expect the federal government to exercise (Article 1 Section 8), and specifically prohibiting the federal government from exercising certain other powers (Bill of Rights). Unfortunately, the Constitution is not read as a legally binding contract by far too many judges. They'd rather interpret another judge's interpretation of another judges ruling in order to find enough "legal" justification to rule in accordance with their political agenda instead of reading the actual text of the Constitution to see what it says. I really wish there were MORE judges like Judge Rolf M. Treu in California (go figure...) who recently struck down laws protecting bad teachers through tenure. In his ruling, he wrote: "It is not the function of this court to dictate or even to advise the legislature as to how to replace the challenged statutes. All this court may do is apply the constitutional principals of law to the challenged statutes as it has done here, and trust the legislature to fulfill its mandated duty to enact legislation on the issues herein discussed that passes constitutional muster, thus providing each child in this state with a basically equal opportunity to achieve a quality education." How rare it is to see a judge who knows that HIS job is only to say "Yes, the Constitution allows the government to do this" or to say "No, the government does not hold the power exercised by this law and therefore the law is invalid." He knows that it is NOT his job to rewrite the law, or even to direct the legislature how to do their job...only to look at the law in question, and rule on whether the Constitution allows it or not. If only Chief Justice Roberts held that same attitude...

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

You Sir, are surely a descendant of the Geniuses who founded your great country. That sounds like a well founded way to rein in a runaway government. I was born in Venezuela and can only wish my country was at least on a road to decency, we are just a third world country on a downhill run to full blown Communism. Even with all its faults the USA is the beacon of freedom for the world. Nurture your democracy be vigilant just as you are doing in these boards. I can only wish for a green card and live and work in your great country.

WOW!

BULLHUSK

Those that never had Freedom want it, those that have it, do not know how good it is have it. . .

I don't see my great grand children have as much freedom if any, as we do if things do not change now. Either by elections or other means those destroying it must be stopped. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 years later...