old school auto body man

carlotpilot

any one know an old school auto body man who can make auto body parts from scratch ?preferably in va. but will consider other areas. i know this is a truck site but don`t hurt to ask am working on a 66 chrysler300and body parts for that thing just don`t seem to exist

I'll be at Carlisle for the Mopar show. If you can't go post a list of exactly what you are looking for. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You do know that the Mopar Weekend in Carlisle Pa is next weekend, right? You should take a ride and walk through the flea market. Might come across what you are looking for or at least network with people who could find what you need.

thanks for the reminder i had forgotten all about the mopar show` next week end huh? with that in mind i`m going to try to make it up there. never been to any carlisle show

I'll be at Carlisle for the Mopar show. If you can't go post a list of exactly what you are looking for. Paul

thanks paul i am going to try to make it to csle the pieces i need are mostly sheet metal both sides rear lower areas + center section for front bumper however i think i found the bumper part

Paul,

Who is the guy in western Pa with the pole barns full of OEM dealer parts?? I bought my 65 Coronet bottom OEM fender panels as well as a new OEM K frame for a big block??????????????????

BULLHUSK

Paul,

Who is the guy in western Pa with the pole barns full of OEM dealer parts?? I bought my 65 Coronet bottom OEM fender panels as well as a new OEM K frame for a big block??????????????????

BULLHUSK

I bought a pair of Quarters for the War Wagon Tribute car of mine from him. All I remember was he was in Woodward Pa. I'll have to see if his info is with the quarters. I don't recall seeing big car stuff, mostly A and B body parts.

I also dealt with Wildcat Auto Wrecking in Sandy, Oregon They are /were 100% Mopar yard from the 1940's to 1980.

Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

check hemming every issue--------------

Try Wildcat they a few years ago had 4 or 5 1966 Chrysler's in their yard.

http://www.wildcatmopars.com/

P.T.CHESHIRE

A buddy of mine just had fenders done for a 20's car he is building. The guy works with aluminum but I also thought he did steel as well. Guy is one of the last who can still make body panels from scratch. He is about an hour from Hershey. Ill get his info for you tomorrow.

A buddy of mine just had fenders done for a 20's car he is building. The guy works with aluminum but I also thought he did steel as well. Guy is one of the last who can still make body panels from scratch. He is about an hour from Hershey. Ill get his info for you tomorrow.

aluminium would work for me if we can figure out how to join it. look forward to hearing from you