Pictures of the Week

other dog

Did you put your the 2 ribbed fan belt in your side box for a spare so when the new one breaks? Nice pics like the REO's

I told Jeff I was gonna do that, but I put it in the fan belt hall of fame- I hung it on the wall in the shop.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hopefully, the war wound on your arm won't slow down the BBQ activities this weekend.

What is up with the NoStar in the yard? Are they going Binder?

The NoStar is also hiding a cement mixer by the looks.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Hopefully, the war wound on your arm won't slow down the BBQ activities this weekend.

What is up with the NoStar in the yard? Are they going Binder?

The NoStar is also hiding a cement mixer by the looks.

Nah, i've had boston butts smoking since 4am. They've already got a pile of Prostars, this is the first Lonestar though.

No real fancy entrance yet off a 6. . .it still looks like a fire road. Eventually I'll mark it with some kinda hobo mack sign :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

No real fancy entrance yet off a 6. . .it still looks like a fire road. Eventually I'll mark it with some kinda hobo mack sign :)

Probably the mail box crawler will be the last thing moved. We will find you then....

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Beautiful landscape, good looking GIC's, a real trucker who is not afraid to get dirty and shed some blood to save a road call, Macks, Diamond Reos, and some dumbass broad taking distracted driving to a new level.

Viewing these pictures has been an emotional roller coaster for me. Keep 'em coming.

• Like 1

Jim

Probably the mail box crawler will be the last thing moved. We will find you then....

Won't move without my CaTePiLlAr mail box holder!

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I saw two idiots on the Cross Bronx Expressway in a Volkswagen van giving one another "shots" with a needle,and I kinda doubt it was insulin for diabetes!.....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I saw two idiots on the Cross Bronx Expressway in a Volkswagen van giving one another "shots" with a needle,and I kinda doubt it was insulin for diabetes!.....................................Mark

Oh yeah, that reminds me- I thought about the Cross Bronx Thursday in Atlanta. I delivered in Norcross and had to go to Cartersville to load. A little ways after I got on 75 north I saw a nice looking car parked on the left shoulder by the median. It was sitting on 4 cinder blocks, tires and wheels gone.

• Like 1

I know what that creature was. It's a wacky inflatable flailing arm tube man from Al Harrington's Wacky Inflatable Flailing Arm Tube Man

Emporium in Weekapaug.

Ha, Family Guy,lol
  • Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"