WTF? 2

other dog

God help the SOB that defaces the flag near me.

Things seem to be stacked in favor of the po chllins and sammich makes. . .

http://therighttobear.com/sunday-school-teacher-arrested-for-defending-himself-while-his-9-attackers-get-off-scot-free/

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

God help the SOB that defaces the flag near me.

Things seem to be stacked in favor of the po chllins and sammich makes. . .

http://therighttobear.com/sunday-school-teacher-arrested-for-defending-himself-while-his-9-attackers-get-off-scot-free/

ya,,,right there with ya man dont understand anything they do these days,,,,wow...bob

Ah ya, the Bullet. Pull no punches kinda place.

I'd never heard of it until I heard you mention it in a post one time Larry, so I had to check it out. It's very...uh...interesting, to say the least. Those folks get right after each other, all kinds of insults and name calling going on, along with the sex, nudity, and violence! That's why I don't go there anymore, in fact I must have typed yellow bullet by accident when I was trying to sign in on BMT.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

LOL!!! Ya, it is a free for all for the most part. BUT...if you have a problem, there are LOTS of good guys that will go out of there way to help. BUT...if you screw up....."weak are killed and eaten" comes into play. Plenty of internet Rambo jerkoffs, but if you keep clear of them, it is a good place.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"