Time For A New PC?

other dog

Yeah, she just moved in next door. I was just sitting here watching the Cosby show and got an ideer. Jo had to go to the store and as soon as she got out of the driveway I ran next door to invite the new neighbor over for some kool-aid.

She sure dressed nicely for the occasion. :lol:

Yeah, she just moved in next door. I was just sitting here watching the Cosby show and got an ideer. Jo had to go to the store and as soon as she got out of the driveway I ran next door to invite the new neighbor over for some kool-aid.

I knew that show was no damn good the first time I saw it.

Jim

Did you get mad and kick her out whenever the "Kool Aid" didn't take effect?
  • Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Did you get mad and kick her out whenever the "Kool Aid" didn't take effect?

It took effect . . . but not in a good way. . . .

post-3242-0-41361700-1419969509_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have Win 7 but my puter is beckoning me to upgrade to 10. I'll leave well enough alone for now.

I have Firefox on another laptop but it won't let me use Google search or download Google Earth. That's a deal breaker.

Just got finished installing Google Earth.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

For all I know, I might have had it too. Did you find a Casio LED watch when you were in there? It was a birthday gift from my Grandma.

If you help me find my keys, I'll open the car and put the lights on

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE